Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
APC BR1300LCD 1300VA 780 Watts 8 Outlets BACK-UPS
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- 1300VA 780 Watts
- 8 Outlets
The Back-UPS RS offers high performance protection for your business and office computer systems. It provides abundant battery backup power, allowing you to work through medium and extended length power outages. It also safeguards your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility, phone and network lines. A distinguishing feature of the Back-UPS RS is automatic voltage regulation (AVR). AVR instantly adjusts both low and high voltages to safe levels, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most.
Award-winning shutdown software automatically powers down your computer system in the event of an extended power outage. Additional features like audible alarms, LED status indicators, user replaceable battery, push-button circuit breakers and plentiful outlets make the Back-UPS RS the perfect unit to protect your business' productivity from the constant threat of power problems and lost data.
- 780W/1300VA Output PowerThe APC Back-UPS RS 1300VALCD provides a whopping 780 Watts / 1300 VA of maximum output capacity, enough to keep even the most power-hungry system running during power outages.
- Impressive Battery Run TimeThe built-in battery provides up to 16.4 minutes of runtime at half load or 5.4 minutes at full load, so you can properly shut down your system in instances of extended length power outages.
- Battery-protected and Surge-Only OutletsThe APC Back-UPS RS 1300VALCD features six battery-protected outlets to protect your vital system components from power loss, plus two surge-only outlets for items not requiring battery support.
- LCD Graphics ScreenThe red, backlit LCD graphics display on the front panel of the APC Back-UPS RS 1300VALCD provides clear and accurate information including real-time system status, system faults and warnings, load capacity, and battery charge level for easy troubleshooting.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)AVR intelligently adjusts voltages to safe levels without using the battery, so you can work indefinitely during brownouts and overvoltage situations, saving the battery for power outages when you need it most.
- PowerChute Power Management Software IncludedThe included PowerChute power management software provides advanced UPS management and safe system shutdown capabilities for your UPS-protected computers.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by inStock901 Return Policy