The Freezer i30 is an enthusiast-grade CPU cooler for the latest Intel socket 2011, as well as socket 1155 and 1156. Exclusive technologies, direct touch heatpipes, precision machining, a fan vibration absorption and a brand new mounting system offers you plenty of overclocking headroom at a minimal noise level.
- Direct Touch Heatpipe HeatsinkThe Freezer i30 heatsink consists of 4 double-sided direct touch heatpipes, 8mm in diameter. A unique process (20 2011 000 71.8) allows ARCTIC COOLING to pack the heatpipes without gaps and thus increase the contact surface and achieve better flatness by precision machining – both leading to an improved heat transfer.
- Efficient Heat DissipationAs a combined result of the 4 direct touch heatpipes, 48 Aluminum fins, an interchangeable 120 mm PWM Fan (ARCTIC F12 PWM), and the famous ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound (included), the Freezer i30 offers superior cooling performance with a maximum cooling capacity of 320 Watts and lots of headroom for overclocking.
- Virtually SilentDue to the low-noise impeller of the ARCTIC F12 PWM fan and the rubber vibration absorbers, the Freezer i30 generates a negligible noise level of only 0.3 Sone even at full speed (1,350 RPM). Furthermore, as controlled by PWM signal, this fan runs only at the optimized speed based on actual needs, which in turns minimizes the noise level further.
- 4 Mounting DirectionsThe Freezer i30 can be mounted in all 4 directions in order to satisfy different air flow preferences due to various PC case and hard ware configurations.
- Sturdy Mounting MechanismThere is no need to worry about the weight of this muscular, yet gentle cooler. The Freezer i30 applies a durable steel mounting clip and a back-plate*. As a result it has an excellent mounting stability and is fully transport-proof. (* Socket 2011: Back-plate is integrated in original Intel socket already. Socket 1155, 1156: Additional back-plate is bundled with product.)