Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ARSENAL 51-Piece Professional 3/8" Wide-Range Socket Set with Rapid Speed Handle, Chrome Vanadium Steel, Mirror Finishing, ANSI Standards, Life Time Warranty, Made in Taiwan
- For Machinery, Automotive, Appliance, and General Home Assembly and Repair
- Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Mirror finishing for Corrosion Resistance and Easy Cleaning
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Standards
Made of high quality chrome vanadium steel for long lasting strength and durability. Mirror finishing for corrosion resistance and easy cleaning. The speed handle allows for rapid loosening and tightening of bolts. Comes with a 3/8" pear head ratchet with 72 teeth for precision ratcheting, and 25 different 3/8" drive sockets, in both SAE and metric sizes. Also includes 19 different SAE and metric 3/8" drive deep sockets for recessed bolts, and a size 5/8" spark plug socket for a 3/8" drive. For accessories, a 3/8" female x 1/4" male adaptor, 3/8" universal joint socket, and 2 different 3/8" extension bars of 3" and 6" in length are all included. Packed in a heavy-duty blow mold carrying case for long-lasting and easy mobility. Meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
- Material : CR-V; Mirror Finish
- Packing: Color Sleeve + shrinked
- 25 - 3/8"Dr. sockets:
- SAE: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8"
- Metric:6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ,13 ,14 , 15, 16, 17, 18,19
- 19 - 3/8"Dr. Deep sockets:
- SAE : 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 13/16, 7/8"
- Metric : 10, 11, 12,13,14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 mm
- 2 - 3/8"Dr. Extension Bar : 3", 6"
- 1 - 3/8" Dr. 72 teeth Quick Release Ratchet Handle
- 1 - 3/8"(F) x 1/4"(M) Adaptor
- 1 - 3/8"Dr. Speeding Handle
- 1 - 3/8" Universal Joint Socket
- 1 - 3/8"Dr. Spark Plug Socket : 5/8"
- 1 - Blow Mould Case---356U green
I. Warranty InformationThe warranty terms only apply to ARSENAL brand products. Unless "not comply with lifetime warranty", "warranty period", and/or "range of non-free repair or replacement" terms are marked on the product package or samples, if the product function is damaged during normal usage, then products can be repaired or replaced.
II. Range of non-free repair or replacement
- 1. Products which do not belong to ARSENAL brand and logo.
- 2. Package or label on ARSENAL products/samples that are marked "not comply with lifetime warranty", and "warranty period".
- 3. Package is damaged by impromper transportation, but the product appearance and function are not damaged.
- 4. Natural disaster, human error, accident.
- 5. Incorrect use caused product malfunction; directions are not followed and use exceed the utilization limitation.
- 6. Product parts are disassembled or replaced. Accessories are lost and incomplete.
- 7. Tools are rusted, peeling, scratched, dented, or otherwise damaged, but the main functions are not influenced.
- 8. Packaging material is damaged during utilization. (Ex: Color Box, Metal Box, Aluminum Case, Blister, Color Card, PE Bag)
- 9. Tools that are misused do not comply with the warranty terms.
- 1) Screwdriver used as a crowbar or chisel
- 2) Hand tools used as power tools
- 3) Electrical products connect with wrong power source
- 4) Torque tools over torque loading
- 5) Using copper wire cutting pliers to cut iron wire
- 6) Using long nose pliers to twist and wind objects
- 7) Torquing gear wrenches beyond their limit
1.Do not lengthen the handle! The handle of gear wrenches shows distinct dents or plating peeling. They reveal that the gear wrenche was used abnormally, such as being hit by a hammer.
2.Do not use hand sockets as power sockets! Hand tools can't be used as power tools. The square hole of sockets presents significant damage or cracks. (Impact socket must fit impact hole or grooving)
3.Do not use hammer to hit screwdrivers as a crowbar or chisel!!! Screwdriver can't be used as a crowbar or chisel. (The peak will have distinct injuries, and breaks the connection point)
4.Do not lengthen the wrenches! Wrenches can't be used as crowbar, be over torqued or be hit.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 999 days
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 999 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy