Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World [Online Game Code]
- 2K Games
- ESRB Rating E10+ - Everyone 10+
- Genre Strategy
This new expansion provides enhanced depth and replayability through the introduction of international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy. Your influence around the world will be impacted by creating Great Works, choosing an ideology for your people, and proposing global resolutions in the World Congress. As you move through the ages of history, you'll make critical decisions that will impact your relationship with other civilizations.
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World also introduces nine new civilizations, eight new wonders, two new scenarios, four new gameplay systems, and dozens of new units, buildings, and improvements. All of these offer an expanded variety of ways to build the most powerful empire in the world.
- New Culture VictorySpread your culture across the globe, dominating all other cultures. Create masterpieces with Great Artists, Writers, and Musicians that are placed in key buildings across your empire like Museums, Opera Houses, and even the Great Library. Use Archaeologists to investigate sites of ancient battles and city ruins for priceless cultural artifacts. Become the first civilization with a majority influence in all other civilizations to achieve a Culture Victory, becoming the envy of the world.
- New Policies and IdeologiesEnter the Industrial Age and choose the ideology of your people: Freedom, Order, or Autocracy. Each ideology grants access to increasingly powerful abilities, and serves the different victory conditions in unique ways. The choices you make will impact your relationships with other civilizations for the rest of the game.
- World CongressThe importance of diplomacy is intensified and city-state alliances are more important than ever. Change the diplomatic landscape through a new World Congress that votes on critical issues like implementing trade sanctions against rogue nations, limiting resource usage, designating host cities for the World Games, and the use of nuclear weapons. Game-changing resolutions, vote trading, intrigue and a new lead-in to the Diplomatic Victory ensures that the end of the game will be more dynamic than ever before.
- International Trade RoutesBuild your cities into hubs of international trade by land and sea, creating great wealth and prosperity for your people, while also spreading religion, cultural influence, and science. The number of trade routes increases through the advancement of economics and technologies, the creation of wonders, and the unique abilities of your civilization. Will you connect to a closer city for a lower payoff and a safer route, choose a longer route with more risk for the bigger payoff, or perhaps point your trade route inward, sending vitally important food and production to the far corners of your own empire?
- New Civilizations, Units and BuildingsNine new leaders and civilizations are introduced – including Poland, Brazil, Portugal, Zulu, and more – each with their own unique traits, units, and buildings.
- New WondersThis expansion set introduces eight new Wonders, including the Parthenon, Broadway, the Globe Theater, and the Uffizi.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Consumable Product Return Policy
Digital Download Disclaimer
- View full Digital Download Disclaimer