Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 AM4 AMD Promontory A320 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Support Ryzen 5 3400G & Ryzen 3 3200G
- AMD Promontory A320
- Supports AMD Socket AM4 A-Series APUs (Bristol Ridge) and Ryzen Series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC) / 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD 7th Gen A-Series APUs support DDR4 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
The ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 is a great platform to build powerful AMD system based on Ryzen series CPUs or APUs. It supports high-frequency DDR4 memory and offers a M.2 slot for installing ultra-fast PCIe SSD. Reliability is guaranteed by solid capacitors and Full Spike Protection. ELNA audio capacitors deliver quality sound with minimal distortion. Access various apps and always keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
4K x 2K
Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format.
* Supported with A-Series APUs only.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
* Supported with processors with integrated graphics only.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy