Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock A780GXE/128M AM2+/AM2 AMD 780G ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD 780G
- Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2
- DDR2 1066
Get the power you crave with ASRock's A780GXE ATX motherboard. Ready to support the latest AMD AM2 and AM2+ socket multi-core Phenom processors up to 140W, it features onboard AMD 780G and SB700 chipsets and utilizes Hyper-Transport 3.0 technology to increase data flow. Its ASRock DuraCap feature more than doubles the life expectancy of the board and you won't have to worry about obsolescence as it's AM3 CPU-ready. Pack in the power with 16GB of Dual Channel DDR2 1066 memory.
The integrated AMD Radeon HD3200 graphics supports DirectX 10 and Pixel Shader 4.0 and the graphic capabilities can be expanded with two PCI Express 2.0 x16 cards using ATI CrossFire or Hybrid CrossFireX. The Realtek ALC888 audio chipset delivers 8 channels of HD audio through six audio ports. Connect up to six SATA devices at 3Gb/s for high-speed data transfers as well as the option for multiple RAID configurations.
The external SATA connection allows the same throughput for external devices. Integrated Gigabit Ethernet LAN allows bottleneck-free connections to other network devices at broadband speeds and a half-dozen USB 2.0 ports along with a FireWire connection allow for nearly unlimited possibilities in connecting peripheral devices.
- AMD K10 Processor SupportThe ASRock A780GXE/128M supports AM2 AMD processors including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64, Athlon FX and Sempron series as well as the latest AM2+ K10 AMD processors.
- ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology SupportBased on ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU technology, ATI Hybrid Graphics allows you to combine the performance of the HD3200 integrated GPU with an applicable ATI Radeon graphics card to bring enhanced gaming performance, productivity and power efficiency.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 10 and JBOD for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe ASRock A780GXE/128M features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
- Instant BootASRock's Instant Boot technology significantly cuts down system boot time, enabling you to boot up your Windows XP or Vista PC in just 3 to 4 seconds even after a full shut down.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy