Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock B450M PRO4-F AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD Promontory B450
- Supports 105W Water Cooling (Pinnacle Ridge); Supports 95W Water Cooling (Summit Ridge); Supports 65W Water Cooling (Raven Ridge)
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- * For Ryzen Series CPUs (Raven Ridge), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs.
- * Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information. (http://www.asrock.com/)
ASRock B450M Pro4-F
Powered by AMD B450 chipset, this motherboard flawlessly supports up to 3nd generation AMD Ryzen processors of up to 16 cores. Despite coming in a micro ATX form factor, the B450M Pro4-F has quad DIMM slots supporting DDR4 3200+ (OC), two PCI-E x16 slots ready for AMD Quad CrossFireX, two M.2 slots, and two USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (rear Type-A + Type-C), so you have all the essentials needed to build your new powerhouse. An RGB LED header and an addressable RGB LED header let you customize and synchronize brilliant RGB lighting across a growing portfolio of devices that support ASRock Polychrome. Three video outputs* including VGA, DVI and HDMI work seamlessly with both new and legacy displays.
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Supports DDR4 3200+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, and 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX
- Graphics Output: HDMI, DVI-D, and D-Sub*
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)**, 1 M.2 (SATA3)
- 7 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (1 x Type-C, 2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
* Processors with integrated graphics are required to enable onboard video outputs.
** Actual support may vary by CPU.
Equipped with M.2 slot that supports both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface that pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock’s U.2 Kit for installing some of the world’s fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
* Please refer to the product specification page for more detail.
This motherboard features onboard RGB headers and an addressable RGB header that allow motherboard to be connected to compatible LED devices such as strip, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and so on. Users may also synchronize RGB LED devices across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories to create their own unique lighting effects.
* The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
* The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
A latest reversible USB Type-C design that fits the connector either way.
Only carefully selected copper materials are used for PCB layers. The motherboard comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive, AMD StoreMI technology “combines” these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds.
Premium 42A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 42A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
This motherboard uses a next generation Hybrid Digi Power design to bring precise control and smooth power. With the ensured efficient and clean power delivery to the CPU, the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is also greatly enhanced.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reducing noise level significantly and satisfying even the pickiest audiophiles.
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus, the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
* Supported only with processors with integrated graphics. Please check CPU support list from each motherboard webpage.
Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card.
* Supported with processors with integrated graphics only.
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi-purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges. The excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by PC Power Marketplace Return Policy