Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock B450M Steel Legend AM4 AMD Promontory B450 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- AMD Promontory B450
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3533+(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3466+(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 2933/ 2667/ 2400/ 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard
Powered by AMD B450 chipset, this motherboard flawlessly supports up to 3nd generation AMD Ryzen processors of up to 16 cores. This micro ATX board looks great, featuring a camouflage-themed PCB and aggressive-looking heatsinks. Its onboard LED lighting features full spectrum of RGB colors with various effects, and can synchronize with other devices that support ASRock Polychrome. With a micro ATX form factor, this B450M Steel Legend has quad DIMM slots supporting DDR4 3533+ (OC), two PCI-E x16 slots ready for AMD Quad CrossFireX, two M.2 slots, and two USB 3.1 Gen2 ports (rear Type-A + Type-C), so you have all the essentials needed to build your new powerhouse. Moreover, this board is constructed to be tough with Super Alloy components, Full Spike Protection, and a PCI-E x16 slot covered by steel plate for better strength and less EMI.
If you're looking for a solid, budget-friendly yet feature-rich foundation for your dream system, look no further than ASRock B450M Steel Legend.
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Supports DDR4 3533+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX
- Graphics Output: DisplayPort, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure a stable and reliable performance. A motherboard that fulfills every task—with style!
ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
* The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters.
* The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
Two of the world’s fastest M.2 slots. One delivers up to PCIe Gen3 x4 32Gb/s transfer speed, the other one supports SATA3 6Gb/s mode.
* Please refer to the product specification page for more detail.
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear I/O for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevents any signal interference with graphics cards. It also allows the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
Extra large aluminum alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard's rear I/O, so that they won't easily be damaged by static electricity.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy