New Extreme RDNA Architecture
The Radeon RX 5700 Series GPUs are powered by the new RDNA architecture, the heart of AMD's advanced 7nm technology process. RDNA features up to 40 completely redesigned Compute Units delivering incredible performance and up to 4x IPC improvements, new instructions better suited for visual effects such as volumetric lighting, blur effects, and depth of field, and multi-level cache hierarchy for greatly reduced latency and highly responsive gaming.
Armed with More Bandwidth
Radeon RX 5700 series features PCI Express 4.0 support, with a throughput of 16 GT/s and enables two times the bandwidth compared to PCI Express 3.0. Get ready for the next generation of PC gaming.
8GB 256-bit GDDR6
The card is equipped with 8GB of advanced GDDR6 memory to provide high bandwidth of up to 448 GB/s, enabling 1440p performance for today's most demanding games.
Die-Casting Heatsink Design
Die-casting heatsink has got the best appearance treatment and improves system heat reduction.
Die-casting metal backplate adds fashion and flair to the graphic card and makes the card more strengthened and well-protected.
8K Resolution Support
Not only can it handle 4K graphics but also supports the next generation 8K video output for the ultimate visual experience.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
AMD Eyefinity technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive.
Intelligent Sharpening Technology
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp looking visuals with virtually no performance impact.
Stunning Visual Fidelity
FidelityFX is a collection of high-quality post-process effects that automatically collapse multiple effects into fewer shader passes to reduce overhead and free up your GPU for the visceral experience you demand.
No Stuttering. No Tearing. Just Gaming
Radeon FreeSync1 and FreeSync 2 HDR2 take full advantage of Radeon RX 5700 XT, bringing gamers the best stutter- and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition gives you more control over your gaming experiences. The software's intuitive interface enables players to stream, share and tweak graphics settings in real-time without missing a second of the action or compromising in-game performance.
- Seize your gaming victories with easy streaming capabilities of Radeon ReLive
- Work smarter and cooler with Radeon Chill—dynamically helping save power while gaming
- Tailor your gameplay with custom profiles and enhance your PC performance with Radeon WattMan3
- Tailor preferences without having to leave your game with Radeon Overlay
- Get Day-0 driver support and more
1. Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase.
2. FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.
3. Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability.