Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 Video Card RX 5700 XT TAICHI X 8G OC+
- Boost Clock (Tweak / Default): Up to 2040 / 2025 MHz
- Game Clock (Tweak / Default): 2000 / 1935 MHz
- Base Clock (Tweak / Default): 1885 / 1810 MHz
- 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6
- 2 x HDMI 2.0b 4 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2560 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 4.0
Go all out at high loads and be silent at low loads
ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT Taichi X 8G OC+ graphics card packs a punch to drive jaw-dropping 8K entertainment and fluid HDR gaming. Massive heat will be kept at bay by the Taichi Triple fans which contain a unique middle fan that supports Polychrome SYNC. The 3D metal backplate and reinforced metal frame will withstand any exacting environments. During low load levels, the Taichi Triple fans will stop for complete silence. Taichi Tweak utility and AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition are offered for easy management of your gaming experiences.
Taichi Triple Fans
The two 90mm and one 80mm fans provide the optimized cooling efficiency for the best balance between performance and silence.
3D Metal Backplate
The metal backplate is solid to avoid PCB bending. The precise stacking and assembling of embedded gears makes the graphic card more legendary in visual.
Six Display Outputs
Expand and maximize users' vision through the six display outputs.
Reinforced Metal Frame
Enhanced structure prevents the PCB from being bended.
With the integrated ARGB LEDs, you can create your own unique colorful light effects which can also be switched on and off. It can also be synchronized with your ASRock motherboards that support Polychrome SYNC.
10+1 Phase Power
10+1 phase power design with high quality components delivers a more sufficient power to the GPU for the optimized performance.
Make users to easily switch the BIOS settings between the OC and Silent modes.
2.5-Slot Heatsink Design
The 2.5-Slot larger heatsink design enhances the thermal capability to make the graphics card cooler and quieter.
0dB Silent Cooling
Makes the fan stop when the temperature goes low for the complete silence.
Provides the smart fan speed control and instant performance tweaking.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
AMD Eyefinity technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive.
Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR
Get ready to experience smooth brilliant HDR gaming. Enjoy vibrant HDR content while eliminating image tears and choppiness for effortlessly smooth gameplay. Low Frame-Rate Compensation, Low Latency, Plug and Play and HDR Ready. That's Radeon FreeSync 2 HDR.
8K Resolution Support
Not only can it handle 4K graphics but also supports the next generation 8K video output for the ultimate visual experience.
Radeon Image Sharpening
Radeon Image Sharpening combines contrast-adaptive sharpening with GPU upscaling to deliver crisp and detailed visuals with virtually no performance impact. Now with DirectX 9, 11, and 12 support.
Game Fidelity, Accelerated
The AMD Radeon RX 5000 series graphics card powers high-fidelity gaming for immersive explosions, physics, and lighting effects, bringing realism to life. The RDNA architecture was engineered to greatly enhance features like FidelityFX, Radeon Image Sharpening, and Integer Display Scaling6 for maximum performance and beautiful gaming experiences.
No Stuttering. No Tearing. Just Gaming.
Radeon Freesync* and FreeSync 2 HDR** take full advantage of Radeon RX 5000 series, bringing gamers the best stutter and tear-free gaming experience with higher refresh rates, lower latency, and 10-bit HDR, available on over 700 monitors.
* Radeon FreeSync technology requires a monitor and AMD Radeon graphics, both with FreeSync support. See www.amd.com/freesync for complete details. Confirm capability with your system manufacturer before purchase.
** FreeSync 2 HDR does not require HDR capable monitors; driver can set monitor in native mode when FreeSync 2 HDR supported HDR content is detected. Otherwise, HDR content requires that the system be configured with a fully HDR-ready content chain, including: graphics card, graphics driver and application. Video content must be graded in HDR and viewed with an HDR-ready player. Windowed mode content requires operating system support.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition gives you more control over your gaming experiences. The software’s intuitive interface enables players to stream, share and tweak graphics settings in real-time without missing a second of the action or compromising in-game performance.
- Seize your gaming victories with easy streaming capabilities of Radeon ReLive
- Work smarter and cooler with Radeon Chill—dynamically helping save power while gaming
- Tailor your gameplay with custom profiles and enhance your PC performance with Radeon WattMan*
- Tailor preferences without having to leave your game with Radeon Overlay
- Get Day-0 driver support and more
* Overclocking AMD processors, including without limitation, altering clock frequencies / multipliers or memory timing / voltage, to operate beyond their stock specifications will void any applicable AMD product warranty, even when such overclocking is enabled via AMD hardware and/or software. This may also void warranties offered by the system manufacturer or retailer. Users assume all risks and liabilities that may arise out of overclocking AMD processors, including, without limitation, failure of or damage to hardware, reduced system performance and/or data loss, corruption or vulnerability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by MemoryC Return Policy