Here's a video card for the gamer, engineer or artist with precise standards. Using a GeForce 7600GT processor clocked at 560 MHz with 12 pixel pipelines, 256 MB GDDR3 memory; you're not talking "slow display" here!
It has an HDMI connector and a DVI connector (with an adapter so it can be used on VGA-style monitors), and an integrated TV encoder putting out HDTV, S-Video or Composite Video. SLI-ready (so make certain your power supply can handle it!), it features PCI Express support to keep up with that fast GPU, it's Vista ready.
The next generation of games and hi-res applications is here already, so update to a card that knows how to talk to them.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- HDMI ReadyThe HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) transfers uncompressed, high-definition digital video and multi-channel audio signals through a single cable, delivering simple connection and high-quality display performance.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video contents to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- ASUS SplendidThis breathtaking ASUS innovation brings your video viewing experience to the next level. Built into the ASUS graphics card driver, the ASUS Splendid video enhancement technology detects the activation and usage of video applications and automatically optimizes image quality for the best visual results.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.