The ASUS GTX550 Ti DirectCU graphics card offers superior DirectX 11 performance in its class and solid tessellation performance by providing the graphics horsepower and video bandwidth needed to experience games in high resolution. At the heart are 192 CUDA cores, 192-bit 1GB GDDR5 graphics memory along with a refined design offering substantial increase in performance while running cooler and quieter than previous generation GTS 450 GPU.
Factory overclocked to 910MHz, the ASUS GTX550 Ti DirectCU ensures you a better out of the box gaming experience. Award-winning DirectCU cooling design has all-copper heatpipes touch the GPU core directly to improve heat transference, delivering up to 20% cooler operation than reference designs under full load. Coupled with ASUS Super Alloy Power VRM delivery technology used in chokes, capacitors, and MOSFETs, the ASUS GTX550 Ti DirectCU graphics card performs better, runs more stable and cooler, and lasts longer! Rounding out the experience is support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, NVIDIA Surround, PhysX and SLI technologies for an eye-popping, immersive 3D performance in games and movies.
- DirectCUPrecision mounted DirectCU copper heatpipes are in direct contact with the GPU for rapid heat dissipation. The result is 20% cooler under full load and quieter in idle.
- Super Alloy PowerSuper Alloy Power technology uses special alloy formula in critical power delivery components like chokes, capacitors, POSCAPs and MOSFETs for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan when compared to reference designs.
- Voltage TweakExclusive ASUS Voltage Tweak technology makes it easy for you to increase voltages to the GPU core, video memory and board to raise card speeds by up to 50% faster - a major advantage much sought after by hardcore gamers.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround & 2-Way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.