NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 GPU, the latest addition to the company's Fermi architecture-based product family, brings amazing levels of price/performance and eye-popping features such as NVIDIA PhysX, 3D Vision Surround and SLI technologies to the hottest PC games. Discover the incredibly detailed world of DirectX 11 with the ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU graphics card!
This card equips exclusive DirectCU technology which uses copper heat pipes directly contacting the GPU for faster heat dissipation. It also includes ASUS Super Alloy Power technology, which uses a unique alloy formula in power components to ensure a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan. In addition, ASUS overvolting utility Voltage Tweak allows gamers to realize the full potential of their PC’s graphics performance with an easy to use and intuitive user interface.
- DirectCUPrecision mounted DirectCU copper heatpipes are in direct contact with the GPU for rapid heat dissipation. The result is 20% cooler under full load and quieter performance.
- Super Alloy PowerSuper Alloy Power technology uses special alloy formula in critical power delivery components like chokes, capacitors, POSCAPs and MOSFETs for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan when compared to reference designs.
- Voltage TweakExclusive ASUS Voltage Tweak technology makes it easy for you to increase voltages to the GPU core, video memory and board to raise card speeds by up to 50% faster - a major advantage much sought after by hardcore gamers.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround & 2-Way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.