Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 SLI Support Video Card ENGTX560 TI DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 3-9 days.
- 1GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 900 MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x mini HDMI
- 384 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
Top-selected and factory overclocked to incredible 900MHz, ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II Top Edition graphics card equips exclusive DirectCU II technology which uses copper heat pipes directly contacting the GPU and twin 80mm sound-dampened fans for excellent cooling and acoustics performance. It also includes ASUS Super Alloy Power technology, which uses unique alloy formula in critical power delivery components to deliver a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan. In addition, ASUS overvolting utility Voltage Tweak allows gamers to realize the full potential of their PC’s graphics performance with an easy to use and intuitive user interface. As you’ve come to expect from a GeForce GTX GPU, ASUS GTX 560 Ti DirectCU II Top Edition packs full support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, PhysX, and SLI to offer the ultimate in gaming realism.
- DirectCU IIBased on ASUS DirectCU architecture, which uses copper heat pipes in direct contact with the GPU to speed up heat dissipation for over 20% cooler performance, DirectCU II takes cooling further with twin 80mm fans for doubled airflow. This massive increase in cooling translates into an immediate performance gain, as the card can take on heavier loads. Gamers can also overclock the hardware further thanks to higher tolerances and lower temperatures.
- Super Alloy PowerSuper Alloy Power technology uses special alloy formula in critical power delivery components like chokes, capacitors, POSCAPs and MOSFETs for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan when compared to reference designs.
- Voltage TweakExclusive ASUS Voltage Tweak technology makes it easy for you to increase voltages to the GPU core, video memory and board to raise card speeds by up to 50% faster - a major advantage much sought after by hardcore gamers.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround and 2-way SLI ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy