Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GTX 570 (Fermi) DirectX 11 ENGTX570 DCII/2DIS/1280MD5 1280MB 320-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
- 1280MB 320-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 742MHz
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 480 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 2.0 x16
ASUS GTX570 DirectCU II graphics card introduces exclusive DirectCU II technology which uses copper heat pipes directly contacting the GPU and twin 80mm fans for a massive 600% increase in airflow compared to reference. It also includes ASUS Super Alloy Power technology, which uses a unique alloy formula in power components such as chokes, capacitors, POSCAPs and MOSFETs to ensure a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan. In addition, ASUS overvolting utility Voltage Tweak allows gamers to realize the full potential of their PC’s graphics performance with an easy to use and intuitive user interface. As you’ve come to expect from a GeForce GTX GPU, ASUS GTX570 DirectCU II packs support for all the premium GTX gaming technologies such as NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, PhysX, and SLI to offer the ultimate in gaming realism.
- DirectCU IIBased on ASUS DirectCU architecture, which uses copper heat pipes in direct contact with the GPU to speed up heat dissipation for over 20% cooler performance, DirectCU II takes cooling further with twin 80mm fans for 600% airflow. This massive increase in cooling translates into an immediate performance gain, as the card can take on heavier loads. Gamers can also overclock the hardware further thanks to higher tolerances and lower temperatures.
- Super Alloy PowerSuper Alloy Power technology uses special alloy formula in critical power delivery components like chokes, capacitors, POSCAPs and MOSFETs for a 15% performance boost, 35°C cooler operation and 2.5 times longer lifespan when compared to reference designs.
- Voltage TweakExclusive ASUS Voltage Tweak technology makes it easy for you to increase voltages to the GPU core, video memory and board to raise card speeds by up to 50% faster - a major advantage much sought after by hardcore gamers.
- Microsoft DirectX 11 SupportDirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API’s key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround ReadyNVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate “inside the game” experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy