Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support Mini Small Form Factor Game Video Card GTX670-DCMOC-2GD5
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 928 MHz
- Boost Clock 1006 MHz
- 1 x DVI-I
- 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1344 CUDA Cores
- PCI Express 3.0
ASUS GeForce® GTX 670 DC Mini Small Form Factor Gaming Graphics Card
Small form factor PCs based on mini ITX motherboards are a popular choice for gamers, small office, and home users. Their compact cases are much easier to transport to LAN parties than a standard desktop PC, and stylish designs with comparatively low power requirements make them a natural choice for home theater PCs. The ASUS GeForce® GTX 670 DirectCU Mini is designed to maximize the potential offered by mini ITX motherboards, delivering high performance graphics. It uses an innovative DirectCU thermal design that combines a heat-spreading vapor chamber and the CoolTech Fan, which uses wide-angle airflow and venting to cool critical graphics card components.
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU Mini graphics card features overclocking technology to provide high performance in a small 6.9" package. The DirectCU Mini featuring CoolTech fan provides wide-angle airflow for exceptionally cool and whisper-quiet operation. Super Alloy Power with Direct Power technology delivers a cool and power-efficient solution.
- World's first and only small form factor GeForce® GTX 670 graphics card for ITX/mATX gaming PCs
- DirectCU with vapor chamber offers 20% cooler and 3X quieter performance
- New and advanced CoolTech Fan drives wider airflow to keep critical components cool
- Direct Power technology provides high quality and reliable power delivery to the GPU, whether for gaming or overclocking
- Super Alloy Power components increase product longevity by up to 2.5X as compared to reference components
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more via an intuitive interface
Small Form Factor for ITX Builds
DirectCU Mini measures just 6 2/3 inches (17cm) in length-making it the perfect choice for compact gaming PCs.
Small in size but big in power. Proprietary DirectCU Mini features a custom PCB and VRM design featuring Direct Power technology. This provides high quality and reliable power delivery to the GPU, whether for gaming or overclocking. In addition, superior efficiency reduces PCB temperatures by up to 15%.
Small in size but big on power! Proprietary DirectCU Mini features a custom PCB and VRM design featuring Direct Power technology. This provides high quality and reliable power delivery to the GPU, whether for gaming or overclocking. In addition, superior efficiency reduces PCB temperatures by up to 15%.
OC-Selected 1006MHz Core
1006MHz Boost clock provides better performance and outstanding gaming experience.
Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
Gives you detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
Syncs GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
Monitoring widget provides real-time, detailed multi-parameter info
Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
Gigantic 2GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution.
1 x Native Dual-link DVI-I
1 x Native Dual-link DVI-D
1 x Native HDMI
1 x Native DisplayPort
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy