The new ASUS GTXTITAN-6GD5 graphics card ships with 28nm NVIDIA GPU GTX TITAN and 6GB GDDR5 memory for record-breaking gaming performance. To fully harness the power of the GPU technology, GTXTITAN-6GD5 comes with ASUS exclusive GPU Tweak utility and NVIDIA GPU Boost clock 2.0 speed modulation that provides the fastest gaming performance. ASUS GTXTITAN-6GD5 offers gamers improved tuning access, and ultra-smooth gaming experience through NVIDIA Adaptive VSync technology. It also supports NVIDIA 3D Vision surround on hundreds of PC games with a single card. Moreover, the card uses PCI Express 3.0 as the standard interface, doubling the data bandwidth of PCI Express 2.0.
- ASUS GPU TweakGPU Tweak is co-developed with the most authoritative GPU-Z to provide a professional yet intuitive graphics tuning interface for real time card adjustment and monitoring.
- Kepler GPU ArchitectureNVIDIA's Kepler GPU architecture has been designed from the ground up not just for maximum performance in the latest DirectX 11 games, but optimal performance per watt. The new SMX streaming multiprocessor is twice as efficient as the prior generation and the new geometry engine draws triangles twice as fast. The result is world class performance and the highest image quality in an elegant and power efficient graphics card.
- NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0This brand new technology allows gamers to push PC performance to the maximum with precise controls. GPU Boost 2.0 intelligently monitors work with even more advanced controls like GPU temperature target, overclocking, and overvoltage to ensure the GPU works at the ultimate performance.
- Two New Anti-aliasing Modes: FXAA and TXAAAnti-aliasing smoothes out jagged edges but can be demanding on framerates. FXAA is a new antialiasing technology that produces beautiful smooth lines with minimal performance impact. And with Kepler based GPUs, you'll be able to enable FXAA in hundreds of game titles through the NVIDIA Control Panel. The second mode, TXAA, is an in-game option that combines MSAA, temporal filtering, and post processing for even higher visual fidelity.
- NVIDIA SLI Technology*Used by the most demanding gamers worldwide, SLI technology lets you link up to three GeForce GTX Titans together for astounding performance. And with NVIDIA’s track record for fast and frequent software updates, you’ll not only get the best performance in existing games, but future games too. (*GeForce GTX TITAN GPU must be paired with another GeForce GTX TITAN GPU (graphics card manufacturer can be different) with the same frame buffer size. SLI requires sufficient system cooling and a compatible power supply.)
- NVIDIA PhysX TechnologyFull support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.