Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS L1N64-SLI WS Dual L(1207FX) NVIDIA nForce 680a SLI MCP SSI CEB AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce 680a SLI MCP
- Athlon 64 Quad FX
- DDR2 800
An upscale "megatasking" motherboard with loads of power, the Asus L1N64-SLI WS is designed specifically with the enthusiast in mind. Equipped with an AMD dual socket L (Socket 1207FX), suitable for Athlon FX processors, the L1N64-SLI WS is more than capable of handling anything you may want to run. Using the Nvidia nForce 680a SLI chipset the L1N64-SLI WS supports Quad SLI which gives you the ability to use four graphics cards together for unbelievable processing power.
It also includes dual gigabit Ethernet ports, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 12 SATA ports. With those 12 ports, by adding multiple hard drives to the system, this versatile card supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, and JBOD. For growing your virtual empire, it offers multiple slots, including four x16 (which can be used for graphics cards), and one x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional PCI slot.
With all this heat-producing operation going on, ASUS keeps you cool with huge copper heatsinks and heatpipes for silent, efficient cooling. For any gamer that wants to build an extremely powerful system, the Asus L1N64-SLI WS is a perfect base for your weapons systems.
- Supports AMD Dual Socket L Athlon 64 FX CPUThe L1N64-SLI WS supports AMD Dual Socket L (Socket 1207FX) Athlon 64 FX processors which are based on the 64-bit AMD architecture. It features a 2000 MT/s HyperTransport Bus and dual-channel unbuffered DDR2 800 memory support with dual-core technology for stunning multitasking performance.
- NVIDIA nForce 680a SLI ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce 680a SLI chipset supports the NVIDIA Scalable Link Interface (SLI) technology that allows two graphics processing units (GPUs) in a single system. Designed for enthusiast gamers, extreme overclocking capabilities and the ultimate gaming performance with SLI technology support, there’s no doubt this is one of the fastest platforms in the world today.
- 13 SATA 3Gb/s Connectors with RAIDThe ASUS L1N64-SLI WS features 12 internal SATA 3Gb/s connectors and an external SATA 3Gb/s port to satisfy even the most storage-hungry demands. Support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 0+1 for better performance and data security.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- S/PDIF Out InterfaceS/PDIF allows connections to today's hottest digital audio devices without signal loss. Connect S/PDIF out to an AC-3 decoder for full-on theater quality digital sound.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy