Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS M2R32-MVP AM2+/AM2 AMD 580X CrossFire ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD 580X CrossFire
- Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2
- DDR2 800
An upscale, full-featured motherboard with plenty of power, the Asus M2R32-MVP is designed specifically with the gamer in mind. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2 suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, it's can handle anything you can afford to put onto it. Using the AMD 580X CrossFire chipset the M2R32-MVP supports CrossFire for the ability to use 2 graphics cards together for even more video power.
It also includes support for up to 8GB’s of DDR2 memory, a gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 4 SATA ports. Those 4 ports let you add multiple hard drives to the system via RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and JBOD. And there also have an external SATA port for external SATA hard drive.
For your expansion needs, this capable board has multiple slots to hold two x16 running at full speed to liberate graphics cards, and two x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional two PCI slots. With serious onboard overclocking capability, you'll find all the speed you need! Any gamer that wants to build a killer system would to well to build on the Asus M2R32-MVP. You'll get a great foundation for the money!
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD’s Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance
- AMD 580X CrossFire ChipsetThe AMD 580X CrossFire Chipset Northbridge supports simultaneous operation of two external PCI Express x16 graphics cards and delivers the best performance for overclocking. It's simply the fastest graphics platform solution to date.
- 5 SATA 3Gb/s Connectors with RAIDThe ASUS M2R32-MVP features 4 internal SATA 3Gb/s connectors and an external SATA 3Gb/s port to satisfy even the most storage-hungry demands. Support RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 0+1 for better performance and data security.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe ASUS M2R32-MVP features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Coaxial S/PDIF OutThis motherboard provides convenient connectivity to external home theater audio systems via a coaxial S/PDIF-out (SONY-PHILIPS Digital Interface) jack, to transfer digital audio without converting to the analog format while keeping the best signal quality.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy