Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS M2V-MX AM2 VIA K8M890 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- VIA K8M890
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 / Sempron
- DDR2 800
A simple and inexpensive motherboard for the enthusiast or the first time builder, the Asus M2V-MX is a great starting point for anyone wanting to build a system or upgrade their motherboard. Designed for the small form factor case, this motherboard will fit easily into most compact cases.
Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, the M2V-MX is more than capable of handling anything you can throw at it. Using the VIA K8M890 chipset, with integrated graphics in conjunction with up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, the M2V-MX is perfect for those that don't need a discrete graphics card.
It also includes a 10/100 Ethernet port, onboard 5.1 channel sound, and 2 SATA ports. Go ahead, add multiple hard drives: the M2V-MX supports RAID 0, 1, and JBOD and next generation SATA hard drives based on the 3GB/s storage specs. The M2V-MX has multiple expansion slots, including one x16 PCIe slot, and two additional PCI slots. Create a solid system: the Asus M2V-MX is a great start.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD's Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance
- VIA K8M890+VT8237A ChipsetThe VIA K8M890 incorporates the VIA Chrome9 IGP (integrated graphics processor) to deliver DirectX 9 graphics with hardware pixel shaders and extensive support for high definition video. Integrating support for the latest PCI Express graphics cards and high speed peripheral devices with the VT8237A south bridge for HD audio, fast networking and advanced storage makes this AMD an amazing multimedia powerhouse.
- Dual-Channel DDR2 800DDR2 next generation memory technology replaces current DDR memory and provides a walloping performance boost. With support for up to 800MHz DDR2 memory, the ASUS M2V-MX delivers fantastic performance in extreme 3D graphics environments and in memory intensive applications.
- PCI Express x16 Graphics InterfaceThe latest PCI Express x16 graphics interface delivers over 3.5 times the bandwidth of AGP 8X to support the latest high-performance graphics cards.
- SATA 1.5Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s Connectors with RAIDThe ASUS M2V-MX features 2 SATA 1.5Gb/s connectors supporting RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 0+1.And four SATA 3Gb/s connectors support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0+1 and JBOD for better performance and data security.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy