The ASUS R7250X-2GD5 is powered by an AMD Radeon R7 250X GPU, the latest AMD graphics technology that delivers evolved performance and power consumption at a budget-friendly price. The Radeon R7 250X is based on highly acclaimed AMD 28nm GCN architecture, and comes with support for DirectX 11.2 for improved graphics quality in the hottest games. AMD App Acceleration boosts your everyday applications such as surfing, video editing, format conversion, and even Windows 7/8 operation. And with Dual DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort connectors, you can build multi-monitor environments for enhanced viewing and productivity.
This card is outfitted with carefully selected dual fans that deliver effective and acoustically friendly cooling, while the DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy Power design ensures first-class power efficiency and superior stability – even under overclocking conditions.
- Dual Fan CoolingThe twin optimized fans, carefully selected by engineers, drive a two times greater airflow while maintaining a three times quieter performance. They combine enhanced cooling with a more pleasant gaming and computing environment.
- DIGI+ VRM with Super Alloy PowerThe acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via a power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize the power noise by 30%, enhance the power efficiency by 15%, widen the voltage modulation range, and improve the overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times longer than the reference.
- Asus GPU Tweak with Online StreamingGPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance, and more, all via an intuitive interface. What’s more, a simple online-streaming function lets you share gameplay live – so people can watch as you play!
- DirectX 11.2DirectX 11.2 brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC – you get top-notch performance!
- MantleThere’s optimization, and then there’s Mantle. Games enabled with Mantle speak the language of GCN architecture to unlock revolutionary performance and image quality. It’s a game-changing innovation developed by AMD.
- AMD App AccelerationAMD App Acceleration improves the performance of everyday tasks such as web browsing, office applications, and video rendering. It is also the first to provide support for OpenCL, C++ AMP, and DirectCompute 11.