Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS DirectCU II Radeon R9 270X DirectX 11.2 R9270X-DC2T-2GD5 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 CrossFireX Support Video Card
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- Core Clock 1120MHz
- 1 x DVI-I 1 x DVI-D 1 x HDMI 1 x DisplayPort
- 1280 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 3.0
ASUS Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II Graphics Cards for Better High-End Gaming
- DirectCU II with precision-shaped SSU heatpipes utilizes highly-conductive copper and directly-centered GPU placement to double cooling efficiency in the same space.
- Top-selected 1120MHz cores run 70MHz higher than reference for smoother gameplay.
- DIGI+ VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
ASUS Exclusive Innovation
ASUS graphics card engineering leads the industry once again with the introduction of DirectCU II SSU thermal design. Comprising two "S" and one "U" shapes, the new heatpipes are precision shaped for optimal efficiency and heat transfer. They are also nickel-plated to minimize oxidization, with their mid-section now placed directly over the GPU die. This design shortens heat transfer travel to lower thermal resistance and create bi-directional flow for up to twice the cooling capacity in the same space as that required by existing graphics card cooler designs. High-conductivity copper used in heatpipe formulation creates tube-like vapor chambers, moving heat to a large aluminum heatsink that features extended fins for multiple points of dissipation. The assembly is further chilled by two high performance but carefully-tuned and sound-dampened fans for faster and quieter cooling.
Acclaimed DIGI+ VRM has been applied via an 8-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over the reference design.
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
- Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
Extend the view across up to six displays to immerse yourself in game play and entertainment.
Multi-GPU technology for extreme performance.
Immerse yourself in stereoscopic 3D gaming and get up close and personal with your favorite stars while watching Blu-ray 3D. AMD HD3D is also designed for professionals who create complex visual effects and detailed data visualizations.
Delivers double the bandwidth per lane of PCIe 2.0 for faster GPU-CPU communication.
Brings new levels of visual realism to gaming on the PC and gets top-notch performance.
1 X Native HDMI
1 X Native DisplayPort
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 60 days
- This item is covered by DATA GROUP Return Policy