Sold by: Newegg
- Save: $38.00 (8%)
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA (WiFi 6) LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard (16 Power Stages, EK CrossChill III, 10Gbps & Intel 2.5Gb LAN, Triple M.2, 2" Livedash OLED, Aura Sync)
In stock. Limit 5 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Extreme Power Solution: features 16 infineon power stages, each rated to handle 70 amps, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to provide reliable power even when push the CPU performance to the limit
- Hybrid Cooling System: CrossChill EK III VRM block and Extra-large heatsinks for VRM, chipset and M.2 slots, solid steel backplate lets you cool with air and water
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: Intel WiFi 6 AX201 (802.11 ax), Dual Ethernet with Marvell AQtion 10Gb and Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet with LANGaurd technology, Triple M.2 slots, USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connectors
- Unmatched Personalization: 2" Livedash OLED, ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including 2 x 4-pin RGB header and 2 x Gen 2 addressable RGB headers
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy