Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero (WiFi 6E) Z590 LGA 1200 (Intel 11th/10th Gen) ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 14+2 Power Stages, DDR4 5333+, Dual 2.5Gb LAN, Thunderbolt 4 Onboard, Bluetooth v5.2, Quad M.2/NVMe SSD, Aura RGB Lighting)
In stock. Limit 5 per customer.
Ships from United States.
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Designed to unleash the maximum performance of 11th Gen Intel Core processors
- AI Motherboard: AI overclocking, AI cooling, AI networking and AI noise cancelation
- Robust Power Solution: 14+2 teamed power stages rated for 90 Amps, ProCool II power connectors, MicroFine alloy chokes and 10K Japanese-made black metallic capacitors
- Optimized Thermal Design: Enlarged VRM heatsinks plus integrated aluminum I/O cover, high-conductivity thermal pad, quad M.2 heatsinks with embedded backplates and ROG Water-Cooling Zone
- High-Performance Networking: Onboard WiFi 6E (802.11ax), dual Intel 2.5Gb Ethernet and ASUS LANGaurd
- Fastest Gaming Connectivity: PCIe 4.0, quad M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 front-panel connector, dual USB Type-C ports with Thunderbolt 4 USB-C
- Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelation: ROG SupremeFX ALC4082 with ESS ES9018Q2C DAC for high-fidelity audio
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy