Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS TS100-E10-PI4 Tower Barebone
+ $35 off w/ promo code 5NSPREDY347, limited offer
- Powered by the Intel Xeon E platform
- 95W CPU and up to 64GB memory support (4 x DIMMs)
- High scalability with two PCIe Gen3 slots and two PCI legacy slots
- Flexible storage design with internal 5.25" to 3.5" / 2.5" drive cage (Optional)
- Dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support
- Dual M.2 for internal and independent OS drives with RAID 0/1
- Supports the latest 10Gb/s USB 3.1 onboard for high transfer speed
- Complete server management with ASUS Control Center
- Easily serviceable design
- Design for SMB, Web / Print / File / Mail Server, entry storage applications
- Onboard audio for workstation applications
ASUS TS100-E10-PI4 server barebone
Delivers a workload optimized solution
Powered by Intel C242 chipset, the TS100-E10-PI4 is an entry-level tower server supporting the Intel Xeon E / 8th & 9th gen. Core i3 / Pentium LGA 1151 socket processors with up to 95 W TDP. It has quad DIMMs, two M.2 slots, two PCIe slots and two legacy PCI slots to meet all your expansion needs. Delivering powerful processing performance together with stable, energy-efficient operation, TS100-E10-PI4 is the ideal choice for an entry-level server for your business.
* Barebone only. A processor, system memory, storage drive and Operating System are required to complete the system.
Dual M.2 for internal and independent OS drives with RAID 0/1 (by SATA mode)
TS100-E10-PI4 comes with dual M.2 support with up to 22110-length via PCIe or SATA with auto-switch signal function. In performance-maximizing RAID 0 configurations with dual M.2 SSDs, write speeds are up to 40% faster than a single M.2 SSD drive setup and read operations are astonishingly 84% faster. Or, for total reassurance, pair your M.2 devices into a RAID 1 configuration for instant data redundancy.
Maximize I/O performance and data protection
TS100-E10-PI4 supports ASUS PIKE II 3000 series, the latest enterprise storage solution, featuring support for 12Gb/s SAS storage and integrated RAID data protection. With ASUS PIKE cards, you can immediately improve the storage capacity and performance of TS100-E10-PI4, making it a great upgrade option.
Dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet
With dual Intel Gigabit Ethernet connectors, TS100-E10-PI4 keeps your data moving swiftly and efficiently. With both LAN ports teamed you'll benefit from increased bandwidth for more speed, automated load balancing for smoother data flows, and instant failover if anything goes wrong — so access to your files is always fast, efficient and uninterrupted.
TS100-E10-PI4 with the P11C-X/AUDIO server motherboard features quick initialization guidance, which lets users determine the system initialization state in seconds. During system boot, an onscreen progress bar displays the current boot status and a two-digit POST code provides easy troubleshooting if a problem is encountered.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy