Asus WS C246M PRO motherboard
Powered by Intel C246 chipset, this workstation motherboard flawlessly works with 9th/8th Intel Core processor and Intel Xeon E-2100/E-2200 processors in LGA 1151 packaing, and supports UDIMM ECC/non-ECC memory. Its uATX form factor accommodates a full suite of ports and connectors needed for your current build and future expansion, including quad DIMM slots, three PCIe slots, an M.2 slot, two USB 3.1 Gen2 (10 Gbps) ports, dual RJ-45 Ethernet ports, and HDMI/DisplayPort/VGA outputs for up to triple-monitor setup. And manufatured with premium components, avanced circuit, and rigorous testing, the Asus WS C246M PRO guarantees unbeatable stability and reliability required for 24x7 opeartion for your mission-critical applications.
- Designed for 8th generation LGA1151 socket Intel Core and Intel Xeon E-Series Processors featuring M.2, front panel USB 3.1 Gen2, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN, support for ECC DDR4, and Intel Optane Memory compatibility
- Exclusive SafeSlot features an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slots built for heavyweight GPUs
- Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously for better multitasking and enhanced productivity
- 8-channel HD audio enhanced by ASUS exclusive Realtek ALC887 high definition audio CODEC
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with in-band ASUS Control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing IT operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via mobile device, and one-click software updates/dispatching
Rack-optimized design for better cooling efficiency
WS C246M PRO is the perfect workstation motherboard for media server, cloud gaming and video streaming applications. Its rack-optimized layout maximizes cooling efficiency for the best performance and stability, ensuring it's ready to meet the demands of enterprise or academia use.
Powerful performance with Intel Xeon E processor and ECC memory
WS C246M PRO supports Intel Xeon E series processors to deliver powerful, optimized performance in always-on usage scenarios. Support for Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory enables automatic detection and repair of single-bit memory errors, reducing the chance of system crashes and data corruption to ensure reliable and responsive workstation performance.
Supports up to three independent displays simultaneously
WS C246M PRO is equipped for total display flexibility with onboard HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA connectivity. With a compatible latest-generation Intel processor, you can connect up to three independent displays simultaneously for better multitasking and enhanced productivity.
Accelerated data-transfer speeds of up to 32Gbps with M.2
With PCIe 3.0 x4 bandwidth, one M.2 supports up to 32Gbps data-transfer speeds with native NVMe — that's up to 5.3X faster than traditional SSDs. WS C246M PRO also supports the very latest 2.5-inch NVMe SSDs for quick and easy setup.
Onboard USB 3.1 for fast transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps
WS C246M PRO has two onboard USB 3.1 Gen2 connectors that provide data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbps, twice as fast USB3.1 Gen1.
ASUS SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance, which protect your graphics card investment. Manufactured in a single step using a new injection-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
ASUS Control Center
WS C246M PRO features ASUS Control Center (ACC), a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.