Slim enough to fit into an ATX desktop chassis, this motherboard supports up to two Intel Xeon 5500 series processors at 4.8 GT/s, 5.86 GT/s, and 6.4 GT/s bus speeds via the Intel QuickPath Interconnect to handle even the most demanding applications. With 6 DIMM slots, it can support up to 3-channel registered or unbuffered DDR3 800/1066/1333MHz memory to significantly improve the computing capability.
This motherboard has a full range of expansion choices: it features the next-generation PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot and two PCI Express x8 (PCI Express 2.0 x4) slots; it protects your investment with one PCI 32/33MHz slot as flexible options for server utilization.
The server motherboard has integrated 6 SATAII 300MB/s ports with support for RAID 0, 1, 10, and 5 for better data protection. With an optional MIO audio card, the motherboard transforms into a just enough workstation, providing a cost-effective solution for SMB and SOHO.
- Supports Dual Intel Xeon 5500 SeriesWith dual LGA 1366 sockets, the Asus Z8NA-D6C server board supports up to two multi-core Intel Xeon 5500 Series processors, providing the computing platform capability necessary for your increasing computing demand.
- ATX Form Factor with SSI & ATX PSU SupportBuilt in ATX form factor, the Asus Z8NA-D6C 2 can be fitted into a standard ATX desktop PC and supports both ATX (Desktop) and SSI (Server) power supplies, offering unmatched flexibility for building high-quality systems.
- Scalable DDR3 MemorySix 240-pin DIMM sockets support both registered (RDIMM) and unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of 800, 1066 and 1333MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports with software RAID 0, 1, 10 and 5 support provide flexible, scalable storage and enhanced data security.
- Flexible Expandability for Dual UseWith one PCI Express 2.0 x16, two PCI Express 2.0 x8(x4 link), and one PCI slot, the Asus Z8NA-D6C supports a wide range of I/O expansion cards and high-end graphics cards, allowing you to enjoy the flexibility of server or workstation use. Plus, an optional MIO audio card offers great sound quality to complement the robust video power for workstation users.