Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ASUS Z8PE-D18(ASMB4-IKVM) Dual LGA 1366 Intel 5520 SSI EEB 3.61 Dual Intel Xeon 5500 and 5600 Series Server Motherboard
- Dual LGA 1366
- Intel 5520
- 18 x 240pin
The Asus Z8PE-D18 server motherboard supports up to two Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5500 series processors at 4.8 GT/s, 5.86 GT/s, and 6.4 GT/s bus speeds via the Intel QuickPath Interconnect to handle even the most demanding applications. With 18 DIMM slots, it can support up to 6-channel registered or unbuffered DDR3 800/1066/1333MHz memory to significantly improve the computing capability.
Asus Flex-E Technology automatically transforms the motherboard into a dual-purpose serverboard for the advantages of having both server and workstation modes. The optional Asus PIKE delivers flexible storage options and direct SAS RAID upgrades—without sacrificing expansion capability. An optional ASMB4 iKVM upgrade kit enables remote real-time full control access to the system by keyboard, video monitor and mouse (KVM over Ethernet) from any local computer anywhere, anytime.
Built with both durability and energy efficiency in mind, the Z8PE-D18 utilizes ultra long life conductive polymer capacitors, providing the durability and reliability essential to meet the power needs of high-end processors and other components, while the Asus EPU technology delivers system-wide power efficiency by intelligently adjusting power in real time to ensure the best power management.
- Supports Dual Intel Xeon 5500 SeriesWith dual LGA 1366 sockets, the Asus Z8PE-D18 server board supports up to two multi-core Intel Xeon 5500 Series processors, providing the computing platform capability necessary for your increasing computing demand.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryEighteen 240-pin DIMM sockets support both registered (RDIMM) and unbuffered (UDIMM) DDR3 memory at speeds of 800, 1066 and 1333MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports with software RAID 0, 1, 10 and 5 support provide flexible, scalable storage and enhanced data security.
- Flexible PCI-E ExpansionThe Aaua Z8PE-D18 provides four PCI-E 2.0 x16 slots that support flex-E technology to auto-switch between 2 true PCI-E x16 Link (support 2 double deck graphic cards) or 1 PCI-E x16 Link & 2 PCI-E x8 Link (for I/O expansion)., allowing you to enjoy the flexibility of server/workstation mode.
- Power EfficiencyAsus exclusive EPU (Energy Processing Unit) technology digitally monitors the CPU power and intelligently scales power up and down according to the work load for extreme energy efficiency.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ZVVN Official Store(US) Return Policy