Pros: - Gorgeous
- Decent touchscreen and pen
- Great typing experience - convenient keyboard
- Feels premium, but not really
Cons: - Reliability is bad, MANY MANY crashes. At least once a week!
- Screen hinge is not strong enough, it shaking on every touch. When trying to set an angle it is goes back a bit which is pretty annoying.
- Lack of built-in camera cover
- Pen is not accurate, even after recalibration
Overall Review: I strongly do NOT recommend this laptop. It was 4 times at a repair service and got Windows reinstalled 6 times due to repetitive freezes, black screens and crashes. And no, it didn't help.
It crashes about once a week or more, BSOD more than that. The Built-in USB A port stopped working (never dropped it or something, still handles it like it is the first day).