AT&T PREPAID Refill Card
With AT&T PREPAID service for your phone, you get: no annual contract, no credit check, easy activation, and great plan choices to fit your needs—all on the nation’s best network.
The PREPAID Refill Card, available in multiple denominations, offers an easy, convenient way to refill your account to pay for your service plan.
How to add the money to your AT&T PREPAID account
1. Sign in to your AT&T PREPAID account.
2. Select Make a Payment.
3. Scroll to AT&T PREPAID Refill Card and enter the PREPAID PIN from the back of the card.
4. Select Continue. You'll see a payment confirmation.
Pay by phone
Use our automated phone service
1. Call 611 from your AT&T PREPAID phone or call 800.901.9878 from another phone.
2. At the main menu, say Payment.
3. Select Make a Payment.
4. Choose Refill Card.
5. Follow the prompts to complete your payment (you'll enter the PREPAID PIN from the back of the card).
Use Star Services
Dial *888* + PIN number + # (example: *888*1234567899874#). AT&T will confirm that your payment (refill) was applied to your account.
Terms and Conditions
This card is for use only with AT&T PREPAID (formerly GoPhone) service. AT&T PREPAID service is subject to the Terms of Service and Plan Terms available at att.com/prepaidterms and by using this card or the AT&T PREPAID service you consent to these terms. Service is not available in all areas, and certain restrictions and limitations apply. Account balance is not refundable and is forfeited at expiration date. Card refund policy varies by place of purchase. See AT&T PREPAID rate plan brochure for details on coverage area, rates, plans and add-ons or go to att.com/prepaid. Service provided by AT&T Mobility.
Expiration date of card:
- $10-$24: 30 days expiration
- $25-$99: 90 days expiration
- $100: 365 days expiration