Crucial is upping the ante on their Ballistix Tactical Series memory. Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer memory delivers advanced speeds and timings, activity-indicating LEDs on the top edge and ground-effect LEDS along the bottom, and support for temperature sensor and M.O.D. utilities along with an integrated heat spreader. It’s the memory for serious gaming.
Ballistix Tactical Tracer modules are available in 2GB and 4GB module densities running at speeds up to DDR3-1866MHz. With lower latencies, they also support the latest Intel and AMD platforms. At Crucial, each Ballistix module passes rigorous testing to meet or exceed specifications. Price competitive, high quality, and reliable, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer modules are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and outstanding service and support.
Light up your gaming experience with the new Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer!
- Trusted PerformanceThis 4GB DDR3-1866 module, with low CAS latency of 9, has passed rigorous testing to meet or exceed specifications when used on the latest Intel and AMD platforms. Each module features a heat spreader design resulting in up to 30% better performance in heat dissipation over its predecessors.
- Utility workThe Crucial Ballistix MOD utility also allows you to view uptime, voltages, and set alarms for temperatures. Enjoy real-time temperature monitoring and keep tabs on your high-performance memory while you play. A voltage and temperature history is also included, where the highest measured voltage and temperature data is stored. Ballistix MOD Utility is downloadable at http://www.crucial.com/ballistix/crucial_bl-mod-utility.aspx.
- Real time temperature monitoring systemKeep tabs on your high-performance Crucial Ballistix Elite or Ballistix Tactical Tracer modules with integrated thermal sensors. Dial in your system using the M.O.D. utility to monitor temperature in real time.
- Integrated and customizable LED light systemThe Ballistix Tactical features activity-indicating LEDs on the top edge and ground-effect LEDs along the bottom. These high-performance Tactical Tracer modules are available in Orange/Blue or Red/Green color combinations; use the M.O.D. utility to select from four different LED patterns. You can choose your color, adjust brightness, turn LEDs on or off, and monitor temperature — all in real time.
- Support for Intel XMPIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers - easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.