Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
BFG Tech GS-550 550W ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.8 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V V2.2 / EPS12V V2.8
BFG proves once again that they have their finger on the pulse of the gaming community. The GS-550 is a highly efficient power supply at a reasonable price. They wrapped the whole thing in a black chrome finish that will enhance the look of any gaming rig.
They recognized that gamers need stable power that’s why this is a dual +12V rail system. That keeps power balanced across all components, even if you load all the connectors. Which would be hard to do since there are 2xPCIe, 4xMolex, 4xSATA and 1xFloppy. All of the cables are sleeved for better air flow in the case and easier cable management.
The 140mm intake fan keeps air moving over the internal components to increase both efficiency and product life. Thermal Control Technology regulates the fan speed to deliver the optimal balance between fan noise and cooling.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V v2.8 standards, the BFG Tech GS-550 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 550W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 550W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end PC systems. Two industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- Highly EfficientFeaturing a typical efficiency of up to 85%, the BFG Tech GS-550 power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Dual PCI-E ConnectorsWith a 6-pin and a 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the BFG Tech GS-550 power supply is ideal for building up a SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- 140mm Cooling Fan with BFG Thermal Control TechnologyThe large 140mm intake fan increases overall airflow in the power supply to ensure operation stability. With BFG thermal control technology, the fan slows down during regular operation to reduce unnecessary noise.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy