Get affordable graphics and computing performance with Biostar’s TA790XE motherboard. Based on AMD's 790XE chipsets, this ATX form-factor board is designed to support the latest AM3 Phenom II processors.
Dominate your applications and games with up to 16GB of DDR2 memory fitting into four 240-pin slots with dual channel support and 2600 MHz Hyper Transport technology for increased performance. Onboard Gigabit Ethernet LAN means that you can connect to other networked devices without running into a bottleneck.
With the Real 4+1 Phases Power Design and Biostar “GPU” Technology, overclockers will fall in love with the fabulous motherboard. On one hand, it arranges and optimizes the power saving on your system. On the other hand, it is equipped with high quality power components for lower temperature and raises the ovecrlocking ability for Phenom/ Phenom II CPU. The Six 3Gb/s SATA connectors give you the ability to store massive amounts of data locally with several RAID configurations possible for extra security and high-speed performance. Six USB 2.0 ports give you additional options in connecting and expanding your system.
- AMD Processor SupportBased on the AMD 790X chipset, the Biostar TA790XE AMD motherboard supports AMD’s latest generation Phenom II processors, as well as Phenom, Athlon II, Athlon 64 and Sempron processors in AM3 and AM2+ socket, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- Scalable DDR2 MemoryFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of DIMM DDR2 memory at speeds of up to 1066MHz, ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- PCI Express 2.0 InterfaceThe PCI Express 2.0 interface doubles the bandwidth of PCI Express x16 for an ultra-high data rate of up to 16 GB/s in both data transfer directions. The PCI Express 2.0 provides backward compatibility with PCI Express x16 (PCI-E 1.0), so you can upgrade the graphics of your existing system with the Biostar TA790XE AMD motherboard.
- Biostar GPU TechnologyBiostar G.P.U (Green Power Utility) technology can arrange the best power efficiency for your system by employing GUI to monitor the resourcing of your CPU and disabling extra phrases while CPU on light loading.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Biostar TA790XE AMD motherboard features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mbps data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.