Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Acer VG270U bmiipx 27" Quad HD 2560 x 1440 2K 1ms (VRB) 75Hz 2xHDMI DisplayPort AMD FreeSync Built-in Speakers Backlit LED IPS Gaming Monitor
- 2560 x 1440 Quad HD 2K Resolution
- 75Hz Refresh Rate
- 1ms (VRB) Response Time
- 2 x HDMI, DisplayPort Video Inputs
- AMD FreeSync Technology
- Built-in 2 Watt Speakers
- Tilt Adjustable
- VESA Mount Compatible
Play to win with the Acer VG270U 27" QHD gaming monitor. Its ZeroFrame design reduces visual interruption in multi-display setup, so you can lose yourself into the action. With the perfect blend of 1ms (VRB) response time1, 75Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync technology2, gameplay will be a fluid, lag-free experience. Also enjoy quality sound pumped out from the two built-in 2W speakers.
Goodbye to Bezels
The ZeroFrame design makes for a near-seamless look, allowing you to see more of what matters most: the screen.
The three-pronged stand saves on desk space without sacrificing on style.
An Ergonomic Edge
Good monitors should cause little to no strain. With a tilt of -5° to 20°, you can put your mind, and your neck, at ease.
What you hear is just as good as what you see with the power of the dual two-watt built-in speaker system.
IPS Panel Technology
An IPS panel lets you view your display clearly at angles of up to 178° while maintaining the same level of high-quality color.
Gain an edge over the competition with Black Boost technology which provides more detail in darker environments.
1ms Visual Response Boost1
The VRB technology creates the effect of 1ms MPRT (Moving Picture Response Time). It does this by quickly turning off the backlight or inserting a blank, black image between frames aka "blinking". This results in less noticeable blur when colors change quickly.
Fast Refresh Rate
A high refresh rate (75Hz) means that your gaming will be a seamless, tear-free session so that you experience every single frame.
Radeon FreeSync Technology2
Using this technology, the refresh rate of the monitor is synchronized to the frame output of a Radeon graphics card, resulting in a dynamic refresh rate. The result is less input latency and a reduction or complete elimination of stuttering/juddering/tearing while gaming.
Adjustments on the Fly
No need to fiddle with buttons. Easily modify your monitor settings using the Display Widget utility software.
1. 1ms VRB/MPRT value based on internal tests under specific test conditions. Level of brightness may vary as a result of Visual Response Boost mode in use.
2. For Radeon FreeSync technology, users will require: a monitor compatible with DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync, a compatible Radeon GPU with a DisplayPort connection and a compatible Radeon Software graphics driver.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy