EN-Labs fan hub, a central distribution point in your computer! Especially in systems with many fans or have large radiators where multiple fans can be mounted, it is handy to have a central power point to connect the fans.
- It is designed for enthusiasts with need for controlling numerous system fans
- Capable of expanding one motherboard PWM fan header to support up to ten fans.
- Ten capacitances equipped for every fan output, protect your device safe.
- Support PWM Function, Speed control, satisfy your control needs.
- Compatible with 3-pin / 4-pin Fans (Due 3pins no PWM controller, 3pin fans would run in full speed. )
- Comes with Self-Stick for easy installation and options to hide the PCB itself.
- All fans power by SATA 12V from PSU, reduce motherboard power load and heat.
- Since only one RPM signal can be read by one motherboard connector, only ' Red header Fan' channel of the PWM hub carries an RPM signal; thus the motherboard will only read the RPM signal of the PWM device that is connected to this port
Port of red header is for CPU Fan, request to connect PWM fan priority always. Hub runs in full speed and does not support PWM function if just connect others and miss this red header connecting
- 4 Pin PWM Fan Hub
- 10 Ports PWM 4pin output
- Power by SATA 12V
- 2-pin / 3-pin fan can be plugged in to use, but can not achieve PWM control speed]
- 10 capacitor equipped fan hub
- Provide more protection for your fans connected
- SATA Powered
- 2 Pin PWM cable included for PWM control
- The Red color 4 Pin header is special for CPU 4pin Cooler, request to connect PWM fan priority always
- Comes with Self-Stick
- Easy installation and options to hide the PCB itself in your PC case
|Type||10 Ports PWM Fan Hub|
|Power Provide||SATA Power by PSU|
|Output||10 Ports 4Pin Fan Headers|
|PWM Function||Supports PWM Control by Motherboard|
|Cable Length||1.3 Feet|
|Application||Compatible with 2PIN /3 PIN / 4PIN fans|