Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ENERMAX FULMO GT ECA1092AG-BL Black SEEC 0.8mm ATX Full Tower Computer Case
- SEEC 0.8mm ATX Full Tower
- USB 3.0 x 4, eSATA x 1, HD / AC'97 Audio Front Ports
- 4 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 10 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
ENERMAX skimped on nothing when it made the ENERMAX FULMO GT ECA1092AG-BL case: all the options were included, all the requirements exceeded, and it's a knockout value. The sober design from clean lines and all black coating - inside and out add to overall quality, combined with the embossed-honeycomb mesh for maximum airflow and fresh style. Top hot-swap dock allows quick, hassle-free data transfer between your HDD and host. Enjoy balanced cooling performance and noise level as well as variable LED light fun with integrated speed & light control. Inside the case, you'll find ample room for even your HPTX motherboard and up to four graphics cards.
Features like USB 3.0 ports, tool-less design, cable routing holes with rubber grommets, easily removable top cover, water-cooling ready and dual PSU mounted positions guarantee the utmost in ease of assembly and maintenance, flexibility and scalability. Large foot stands ensure greater stability and base ventilation, and the robust wheels with brakes design makes fluid mobility and solid structure.
- Supreme VentilationThe ENERMAX FULMO GT ECA1092AG-BL features rear 140mm fan x 1, front 180mm VEGAS fan x 1, side 180mm VEGAS fan x 2 and top 230mm fan x 1 along with front and side panel meshes for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling. 6 switchable LED modes of 180mm VEGAS fan (ALL-ON, PROPELLER, TRIPLE PROPELLER, FLASH, VEGAS, OFF) give out variable light effect that match the ambience and your mood. Speed and light control makes fan speed and light mode adjustment a snap.
- Ample InteriorThe ENERMAX FULMO GT ECA1092AG-BL provides ample inside space to accommodate your HPTX motherboard, 10 PCI expansion slots with quad graphics cards support, and massive hard drive storage that supports up to 14 devices.
- Top Hot-Swap DockThe top hot-swap dock allows easy data transfer between hard drive and your host. Just insert your drives, no annoying side panel removal or cable connecting required.
- Easy InstallationThe screw-less design for ODD installation and HDD tray with rubber grommets allow quick and easy installation. Cable management cutouts with rubber grommets on M/B tray help channel and organize cable in addition to protecting the cable. Filter behind all meshed areas limits dust accumulation. Retention holes are provided at the rear of case for easy water cooling upgrade and maintenance.
- Dual PSU SupportThe top and bottom PSU mounting positions enable flexible PSU installation, and ensure maximum power output for energy-hungry multi-GPUs system.
- Convenient I/O PanelFour USB 3.0 ports, one eSATA port and two audio ports on top panel allow easy connection to a rich variety of peripherals.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy