Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Fractal Design Define C Black Window Silent Compact ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
- Large clear side panel Window
- New compact form factor case is shorter in-depth with optimized interior for air or liquid cooling
- Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions
- Patent pending ModuVent design. Optional included top magnetic dust filter
- Supports up to 3 radiators (1 x 360/280/240/140/120mm, 1 x 240/120mm, 1 x 120mm)
- Fully removable and relocatable 3.5" drive cage
- SSD plate on rear of motherboard tray supports up to 3 2.5" SSD's
- Integrated Fractal Design hook & loop cable management straps
The Define C computer case from Fractal Design perfectly marries form and function, presented in a stunning Scandinavian inspired design. It's optimized for high airflow and silent computing, with an open air interior layout and industrial grade sound damping material on the front and side panels. Designed with configurability in mind, this model accommodates up to five drives and up to seven PCI cards including high-end graphic card up to 315mm long. With extra attention to cable management features such as hidden drive cages and a PSU shroud, the Define C makes it easy to create a stunningly clean build that’s sure to impress.
The Define C is available in two options: one with a transparent side panel which lets you show off your hardware components, and the other one with a black side panel for a unified and restrained look that will naturally fit into your home or office.
Note: The image display or configuration may be different on each model, please refer to the specification.
Designed for Clean Interior Looks
Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling, and ample space behind motherboard tray stows and organizes cables. Therefore all you get is a quiet and clean looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
Optimized for Calmness and Serenity
Side and front panels are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material to reduce annoying buzzing or whir. The top is pre-installed with ModuVent fan vent covers to block noise, which can be removed and replaced with optional dust filter if more fans are needed.
* For model with transparent window, the right side panel does not include noise damping lining.
Robust Cooling Capability
The modernized internal layout of the Define C omits the optical drive bays, instead focusing on a clear straight airflow path. The open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust. Two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans (one front, one rear) deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level. Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters are included on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience. More fan mounts are provided for future cooling upgrade, including:
- Front: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included)
- Top: 2 x 120/140mm
- Rear: 1 x 120mm (1 x Dynamic X2 GP-12 included)
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm
This compact form factor case supports ATX motherboard, graphics card up to 315mm in length, three 2.5” SSDs/HDDs on the back of the motherboard tray, two 3.5" HDDs at the bottom (under the PSU shroud), and features up to seven PCI slots. Thus you can build your power house for gaming or content creation without restriction.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy