Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Intel Laptop, 13.3" FHD IPS 500 nits, i5-10310U, UHD Graphics, 16GB, 512GB SSD, Win 10 Pro
- 13.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS, anti-glare with Privacy Guard, 500 nits
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10310U Processor with vPro™
- 16 GB DDR4 2667MHz (Soldered)
- 512 GB PCIe SSD
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Laptop
Your business needs a laptop that is always ready. The ThinkPad X13 delivers with long-lasting battery, instant on function, always-online feature, and high performance. Sleek and light, it will never weigh you down no matter where you go.
At less than ¾" thin and weighing only 1.29kg / 2.84lbs, the ThinkPad X13 is a thin and light laptop that is easy to take wherever you go—without sacrificing performance to get there. With up to 10th Gen Intel Core i7 processing, plus up to 16 GB DDR4 memory and 1TB of high-speed PCIe SSD storage1, this laptop has speed and power.
Last longer between charges
The ThinkPad X13 laptop gives you all-day battery performance, further enhancing its portability. Once you need more power, rapid-charging technology gives you 80% in just an hour.
With Modern Standby, your ThinkPad X13 laptop will wake in one second and connect online one second later. Its Wake On Voice feature allows you to wake it via voice command from across the room—as long as the lid is open.
Keep your private info, private
Protect your data and yourself with enhanced ThinkShield features like ThinkShutter—a physical cover for the webcam—and an improved optional PrivacyGuard screen that helps prevent nosy neighbors from reading your screen. Log in with one finger via the optional match-on-chip fingerprint reader, and let the discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) 2.0 chip encrypt your hardware.
Stay connected everywhere
The ThinkPad X13 laptop keeps you online wherever you go. WiFi 6 enables fast and steady connections even on crowded public platforms or choose the optional LTE-A card that provides connection wherever there’s cellular service*. Even phone connections are easier to manage, thanks to the new functions on the F9-F11 keys—easily call, answer, or hang up with just the touch of a finger.
* WWAN must be configured at time of purchase and requires network service.
- 1. USB-C power input
- 2. USB-C Thunderbolt 3
- 3. Network extension for Ethernet/side mechanical docking
- 4. USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 5. HDMI 1.4
- 6. Headphone / mic combo
- 7. Optional: Smart card reader
- 8. USB 3.2 Gen 1 (always on)
- 9. Kensington lock slot
1. Specifications may vary depending upon region or model.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Lenovo Return Policy