Blazing speed, stunning images, limitless entertainment… The Samsung Galaxy S II unleashes ground-breaking smartphone technology to deliver a mobile experience like nothing that's come before.
The 4.3" SUPER AMOLED Plus display goes a step beyond the already remarkable SUPER AMOLED to provide enhanced readability, a slimmer design, and better battery consumption for the best viewing value of any smartphone. Clocking at lightening speeds the performance of the Dual Core Application Processor provides functionality and density for fast browsing, quick multi-tasking, a smooth UI, snappy streaming and efficient gaming. With encoding/decoding ability that supports video play and recording, the Samsung GALAXY S II showcases outstanding power and performance.
Taking slim to the next dimension. The Samsung GALAXY S II rides the leading edge with an ultra-slim 8.49mm form factor, a luxurious design and an easy grip. The ultra-slim smartphone also boasts 3D TouchWiz UX adds to the evolutionary experience with a futuristic user interface.
- Speed Redefined for Faster Browsing and AccessYou might want to grab hold of something, because the Samsung Galaxy S II is a whole new definition of fast. The Galaxy S II does it all at mach speed—uploads, downloads, surfing, streaming. The immensely powerful C210 Dual Core processor gives you the velocity of two processors acting as one, and delivers an icy-smooth multimedia experience that makes everything you do, from web browsing to intense 3D gaming to accessing your favorite apps, as seamless as it is effortless.
- A Dazzling Display Brings Content to LifeGet ready for the brightest, most colorful screen you've ever seen on a phone. Thanks to Super AMOLED Plus technology, the Galaxy S II produces images that break all boundaries—luscious colors, impenetrable blacks and razor-sharp clarity from just about any viewing angle. It's no wonder Samsung gave the Galaxy S II a supersized 4.3" screen so that you wouldn't miss a thing. Movies and games blaze to life, e-book text is ultra-sharp, photos and videos are rendered in stunning HD-like quality. The technology is so advanced that this ground-breaking display even cuts down on power usage, extending your battery charge so that you can do more, longer.
- Personalized Customization Makes Navigation EasyThe Galaxy S II portfolio features an improved Samsung TouchWiz user interface, providing superior multi-tasking, application management and customization. Its Live Panel provides a magazine-like widget view for immediate access to weather, social updates, email, news, photo gallery and more, all of which can be customized on the home screen. All of the Live Panel widgets can be positioned and re-sized to create rich, visual home screens and provide one-touch access to the information you use most. Touchwiz UI also includes Quick Panel, which allows instant access to commonly used device settings like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and other key device features. The TouchWiz UI notification service on the lock screen notifies you to the number of unread or new text messages and missed calls. Each Galaxy S II device features six-axis motion sensing using an accelerometer and gyroscope.
- Entertainment When You Want It, Where You Want ItCombine lightning-fast speed with an awe-inspiring display and you get the most unlimited, immersive mobile entertainment experience around. Find over 250,000 of them in Android Market, and let Samsung's customizable LivePanel put your most-used apps right where you need them. Manage your social network with Samsung Social Hub and connect with friends more easily than ever. With Samsung Media Hub, you can download and immediately view premium movies and TV shows. Launch HD-like quality video and games compatible with Adobe Flash Technology, get customizable widgets, shoot video and wirelessly link to your PC or HDTV. Thanks to expandable memory and customizable power-saving options, you'll have plenty of time to enjoy all your favorite entertainment, wherever you go.
- The Android ExperienceNeed more? How about an advanced experience via the Android 2.3.4, Gingerbread platform? Or improved battery life and support for new technologies with a more intuitive user interface? Plus, enjoy a redesigned virtual keyboard, Swype dictionary suggestions, expanded cut-and-paste functionality, and full integration with Google Mobile services like Gmail, Google Talk, Google Maps and voice-activated navigation.