Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Sennheiser GAME ZERO PC Gaming Headset - Black
- Closed back design featuring tailored leatherette double layered memory-foam ear pads for maximum acoustic seal to block outside noise
- Modern, lightweight yet robust design featuring XXL ear cups incorporating Sennheiser's model specific transducer technology delivering extreme sonic clarity (50-ohm)
- Crystal-clear conversations ensured with the professional quality noise-canceling microphone that automatically mutes when boom arm is raised
- Foldable design featuring a volume control located on the right ear cup with two cables included for multi platform compatibility
Hear every nuance with the Sennheiser GAME ZERO headset. The GAME ZERO is the first-ever gaming headset to feature multiple layers of fitted ear padding. This design delivers the ultimate in sound leakage blocking from inside and out, so you can hear every detail of your game while not disturbing others in the proximity. German-engineered speaker technology delivers outstanding hi-fi performance that lets you focus on the game, not your headset. The top-notch noise-cancelling microphone lets you be heard clearly, and can be muted by simply rotating the boom out of the way. Along with the volume control integrated on the right ear cup, you can quickly crank up or down without missing any action.
Available in black and white to suit your style.
GAME ZERO features an all new ear pad design, which SENNHEISER has further developed from their professional pilot headsets. The ear pads are made from thick leatherette and dual-layered memory foam. The base of the ear pads are thicker, to ensure that the headset closes all around the ear. This will prevent sound from escaping and will keep you un-disturbed while playing.
For Immersive Gaming
The combination of new design, padding materials and memory foam to close out any gaps under the ears, ensures that the GAME ZERO is SENNHEISER's most quiet gaming headset to date. No outside noise enters the headset and you can rest assured that those around you won’t hear your game either.
German Engineered Technology
The two transducers in the GAME ZERO have been developed at the labs in Germany. They are optimized to provide an extremely accurate reproduction of the gaming audio, no matter what type of game you play. Every single unit is mechanically and acoustically tested.
Crystal Clear Chat
The pro microphone on the GAME ZERO gaming headset is in a class of its own. It provides high-end noise cancellation, so you can chat to fellow players with crystal clarity.
With volume controls integrated onto the right ear cup, your reaction time is cut down as you won't have to spend time searching the cable for the controls. The GAME ZERO also features a convenient microphone mute function too. Simply lift the boom arm and you're off the air.
GAME ZERO has exchangeable cables allowing compatibility with multiple platforms such as PC, Mac, consoles, mobiles and tablets that feature a 3.5mm jack input. Get ready to experience the full immersive sounds whether you’re gun-running on a tropical island, communicating with your team when to initiate or enjoying The Sound Games Are Made Of.
Note: For usage with XBox One & PS4, a separate combo audio adapter will need to be purchased.
Collapsible Design and Carry Case
To ensure your headset is not scratched while you bring it to your LAN event, the GAME ZERO features a unique foldable design which allows you to completely fold it up and store it in the supplied hard carry case.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Focus Camera Return Policy
Manufacturer Contact Info
- Manufacturer Product Page
- Manufacturer Website
- Support Phone: 1-860-434-9190
- Support Website
- View other products from Sennheiser Electronic corp.