Size does matter, especially if you're using water-cooled radiator setups. Thermaltake's MozartTX has the size and space for your system and all its cooling apparatus. Space for 10 120mm fans is provided, and 5 come pre-installed. The rear fan mounts are arranged to take 2 12x24cm radiator setups. Holes are pre-drilled and grommeted for 19mm OD water tubes. The case is divided into 4 cooling zones with their own airflow and cooling solution.
The front panel has its ports mounted on the top since the case's imposing structure is really too tall to fit on a desk. There are 4 USB 2.0 ports and a FireWire port. An eSATA port and power plug are included for external storage. A headphone and mic jack are there for easy headset connection for VOIP and gaming communications.
For added convenience 5.25" drives and expansion cards can be installed without tools thanks to a clever design. 3.5" drives are mounted in a removable cage, and are attached with grommets on the cage to reduce vibration. There is a unique 7" drive bay for an optional video screen.
- Dual-PC ChassisWith an innovative dual PC system design, the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000BWS cube tower computer case accommodates two computer systems in a single case. Install an ATX/BTX (with an optional BTX upgrade kit) system for primary computing and a secondary Mini ITX system for multimedia application. This two-in-one case runs dual tasks simultaneously, saving space in your house.
- Excellent Expandability with 13 Drive BaysBoasting one external 7" drive bay, five external 5.25" drive bays, and seven 3.5" drive bays (one external and six internal), the Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000BWS provides excellent expandability.
- Superior Cooling SystemThe Thermaltake MozartTx VE1000BWS utilizes ITC (Independent Thermal Chamber) Technology to cool the four sections of the case respectively according to their thermal conditions for a more effective thermal control. Eleven vents (for ten 12cm and one 8cm fans), five 12cm fans and a liquid cooling ready design provides an ideal cool system for users.
- Tool-free InstallationTool-free installation ensures quick maintenance and upgrade for expansion slots and 5.25" devices to save your time. Start enjoying the computing quickly!
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port, one eSATA port with a corresponding eSATA power port and two audio ports.