Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SilverStone Precision Series PS06B-W Black Plastic & mesh front panel and 0.7mm steel body ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- Plastic & mesh front panel and 0.7mm steel body ATX Mid Tower
- USB3.0 x 2, Audio x 1, MIC x 1 Front Ports
- 5 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 4 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
To push the thermal performance envelop of the Precision series to a new level, SilverStone engineers implemented the award-winning 180mm Air Penetrator fan (AP181) into the PS06 tower chassis. With the AP181 and an included silent 120mm fan, the PS06 is capable of top-level cooling performance usually reserved for chassis with twice the cost. Two additional 120mm fan slots lets users further improve cooling performance if necessary. To help keep the dust out while providing great performance, all intake fan slots are also equipped with easily removable fan filters to work effectively with the default positive pressure airflow scheme.
Ergonomic features from previous Precision series have also been retained with tool-less mechanisms for all drive bays along with a newly added external accessible 3.5"/2.5" combo hot-swappable bay on the front panel for convenient hard drive storage. Rounding up this superb package are all black interior, cable routing holes, anti-vibration hard drive brackets, dual USB 3.0 ports, and a daring new high-tech exterior styling. For enthusiasts looking for the most advanced mid-tower chassis available at a great price, the Precision PS06 is a great choice.
- Excellent Cooling PerformanceOne top mounted 180mm Air Penetrator fan (an industry leading air channeling fan with wide fan blades) and one 120mm front intake fan keep your chassis cool and unleash your system potential. And the positive air pressure design optimizes cooling performance.
- Quick Removal Dust FiltersThe included removable filters prevent dust buildup on all intake areas.
- Tool-less Design & Hot-swappable Hard Drive BayFive tool-less 5.25" drive bays, four tool-less 3.5" hard drive bays with compatibility for 2.5" hard drives or SSD, eight tool-less expansion slots supporting up to four double-width graphics cards, and externally accessible hot-swappable SATA cage for 3.5" and 2.5" drives ensure quick and effortless installation.
- Cable ManagementSmart cable management design with multiple pass-through holes inside the case and convenient USB and audio cable holders on the top of the case allow you to manage and organize your cables conveniently.
- Extra Large Motherboard Tray CutoutThe extra large motherboard tray cutout leaves available space for CPU cooler backplates allowing for easy installation or removal of CPU coolers, without having to remove the motherboard.
- Convenient I/O Front PanelThe top-mounted I/O panel offers easy access to microphone, audio and two USB 3.0 ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy