- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SteelSeries Apex M800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- SteelSeries QS1 gaming switch
- Anti-ghosting; zero ghosting, 256 keys at once
- All keys are programmable
- Individually illuminated keys
We partnered with experts in switch technology to create the perfect switch for the M800. The result is the incredible QS1 switch. With a smooth linear action and 25% faster actuation than the traditional mechanical switch, the QS1 is built for pure speed (see comparison).
QS1 switches have a 3mm throw depth, a 1.5mm actuation and only require a 45cN actuation force. All of the design choices in the QS1 switch specifications were made with two goals in mind: React faster and spend less wasted effort as you destroy your competition!
The keyboard is built at a low angle and with an optimally designed linear key layout that cuts down on finger travel distance. This allows for seamless, quick transitions between keys and across the keyboard for less fatigue on your fingers no matter how furiously they fly.
Guaranteed Performance with Dual Processors
Your 600 APM would go to waste if the brains of the keyboard couldn't keep up. That's why we added an additional CPU inside the M800 that is dedicated only to processing key presses. No lag, no excuses. And when the gaming gets hectic, N-key rollover allows up to 256 key presses at once with zero issues.
We built in some incredible pre-configured lighting options, like Breathe, Wave and Trigger that highlight the keyboard's vibrant and crisp illumination. Further personalize Apex M800 by creating, programing and sharing your own illumination designs.
Play Smarter With Powerful Macros
Our feature-rich macro editor is incredibly easy to use, for both casual and advanced users. We even include powerful text-based macro capabilities, for unlimited macros from SteelSeries Engine to the in-game console. M800 can also record macros on the fly with a simple button press.
To top it off, every key on the Apex M800 is individually programmable to any keyboard key, mouse button, media control, application or macro.
Incredible Features via SteelSeries Engine
SteelSeries Engine software is your control center to the M800, giving you access to features like individual key programming, CloudSync and profile switching across all your SteelSeries devices. It is both extremely powerful and simple to use – things our competition has every right to envy.
Individual Key Illumination
All of the LEDs on the M800 are individually customizable and feature a centered LED and a clear switch housing. The new keys are the perfect solution to show off your keyboard's 16.8 million colors and 8 brightness levels with crisp illumination and minimal light bleed.
Size & Weight
- - Weight: 1390 g (3.06 lbs)
- - Width: 510 mm (20.08 in)
- - Height: 174 mm (6.85 in)
- - Depth: 41 mm (1.61 in)
- - USB Cable Length: 2 m (6.6 ft)
Keys & Switches
- - Anti-Ghosting: Zero Ghosting, 256 Keys at Once
- - Extra Quick Access Keys : 6
- - All Keys are Programmable
- - Multimedia Controls: One-Touch via F-Keys
- - QS1 Switch: 3mm Throw, 1.5mm Activation/Reset, 45cN Force. 60M Clicks
- - Intuitive and Simple Macro Editor
- - Text-based Macros (Direct to Console)
- - Set Custom Profiles Per Application
- - Switch Profiles Across All Your SteelSeries Engine Devices
- - Number of Illumination Colors: 16.8 million
- - Unlimited Lighting Layers,
- - Preset Effects, Create Your Own
- - Illuminated Custom Cooldown Timers
- - Individually Illuminated Keys: Centered LED, Clear Housing, Minimized Bleed
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 90 days
- This item is covered by Corn Electronics Return Policy