Thermaltake brings the innovative SideClick EasySwap design for 3.5” HDD with the Armor A60 AMD LEO Edition. Featuring a black-red-toned front panel with all black interior coating, this case immediately makes you stand out of the crowd, and the rugged construction in combination with SECC material increase the durability and reliability. The innovative SideClick EasySwap allows you to swap the 3.5" HDD and transfer data conveniently, without opening the case or installing the drives.
Three pre-installed fans, meshed front panel and the support for up to 7 fans ensure excellent system cooling for superior stability and minimized slowdown. Rich in features such as cable management, retaining holes for water cooling, SSD support, bottom-mounted PSU with removable PSU filter, 90° rotated cage for easy installation and tool-free mounting for 5.25" drive, the Thermaltake Armor A60 leaves behind the competitors, making it a great choice whether you build your system from scratch or relocate your existing system. In addition, the built-in latest USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector in front panel offers easy connection to USB 3.0 devices for lightning data transfer speed.
- Unique AppearanceThe Thermaltake Armor A60 AMD LEO Edition features AMD inspired design with fusion of unique styling and uncompromised performance, making it an attention attractor wherever it stands.
- SideClick EasySwap DesignFeaturing the world's first SideClick EasySwap design, the Thermaltake Armor A60 AMD LEO Edition allows you to swap the 3.5" HDD and transfer data easily, eliminating the hassle of opening the case and installing the drives.
- Built-In USB 3.0 ConnectorEquipped with the latest USB 3.0 SuperSpeed connector on the front panel, the Thermaltake Armor A60 AMD LEO Edition delivers easy connection to next-generation USB 3.0 equipments for high data transfer speed of up to 5Gbps.
- Efficient VentilationThe Thermaltake Armor A60 AMD LEO Edition features a mesh front panel to maximize airflow of the inner system. A rear 120mm turbo fan, a 200mm red LED top fan and a 120mm front red LED fan as well as the options for up to 7 fans provide efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Easy Upgrade for Liquid CoolingThe Thermaltake Armor A60 AMD LEO Edition’s rear retaining holes are convenient for use with liquid cooling kits.
- Bottom-Mounted PSUThe bottom-placed PSU design offers power supply independent and optimized cooling.