Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake S500 Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Computer Case with 140mm Front Fan + 120mm Rear Fan Pre-installed CA-1O3-00M1WN-01
- Tool free door lock design, which guarantees durability and style
- Equipped with a PSU cover with a ventilated design to improve airflow and hide those unsightly cables
- Specially designed for dual GPU placement options, integrated riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphic card from sagging, but also helps to reduce the weight on the motherboard PCI-E slots
- With Patented Rotational PCI-E slots, you can choose the way you want to display graphic cards vertically or horizontally
- 2 x 2.5"/3.5" with HDD Rack + 2 x 2.5" or 1 x 3.5" with HDD Bracket + 1 x 2.5" with HDD Bracket behind MB Tray
- One 140mm Front Fan + One 120mm Rear Fan Pre-installed
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Motherboards
- I/O PORT - USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, HD Audio x 1, Reset Button x 1
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 172mm / Max VGA Length: 282mm (with HDD Rack), 400mm (without HDD Rack)/ Max PSU Length: 220mm
- Dimension - 22.2" x 9.4" x 19.7" / 33.15 lbs.
S500 Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Chassis
Sophistication meets elegance in this steel constructed case, where bulky performance components can be installed to make a show visible through the tempered glass side panel and can be equipped with massive cooling capacity to be efficiently cooled. Patented rotational PCI-E slots and riser GPU bracket let you display your graphics card vertically easily.
Sleek Steel Design
Full metal and glass construction with sleek front panel design.
Built-in PSU Cover and Riser GPU Bracket
The built-in PSU cover with a ventilated design can improve airflow and hide those unsightly cables. The integrated riser GPU support bracket not only prevents the graphic card from sagging, but helps reduce the weight on the motherboard PCI-E slots.
Patented Rotational PCI-E 8 Slots Design
With Patented Rotational PCI-E slots, you can choose the way you want to display graphic cards vertically which helps you gain flexible space for system.
Tempered Glass Window
The 4mm tempered glass window on the side of the S500 TG is built to be more durable, scratch resistant, and transparent for an advanced view of your hardware.
Superior Hardware and Liquid Cooling Support
The S500 TG has outstanding expandability. It can support a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 172mm, dual expansion slot VGA of up to 400mm in length without an HDD rack, and a power supply with a length of up to 220mm. Optimized for excellent cooling capability with one 140mm exhaust front fan and one 120mm rear fan preinstalled, S500 TG is able to house up to three 140mm or two 200mm front fans, up to two 200mm fans on top, and a radiator up to 360mm on top and 420mm at the front to allow users to build their desired high-end system.
Handy I/O Ports
Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports on top-front panel to grant direct access when needed.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed "TT Premium" with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake's desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy