Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Vitesse Gaming Office Chair with Carbon Fiber Design, High Back Racing Style Seat, Swivel, Lumbar Support and Headrest (Black)
- Big and Wide Seat and Back: Thicker back and deeper bucket seat provide extra comfort for home, office and conference occasion use.
- Selected Material: High Density shaping Foam, more comfortable, anti-oxidation, elasticity resilience and service life. 1.8mm thick steel frame is more sturdy and stable.
- Multi-Function: 360 degrees swivel. Adjustable backrest with a 90-180 degrees safety angle, Class-3 explosion-proof gas lift. Premium rolling casters-keep quiet and no scratches on floor.
- Ergonomic Design Gaming Racing Chair: Three points support on your Head, Spine and lumbar with removable headrest pillow and lumbar cushion.
- Load Capacity: 300 LBS. Seating area Dimension: 14.9" x 22" (W X D), Backrest dimension: 20.5" x 33.5" (W X L), Adjustable seat height: 13.7"-18.5".
We believe that comfort and durable is essential to office, gaming and daily use. It’s hard to sit for long time on uncomfortable chair. That’s why Vitesse’s Zero series gaming chair was used premium materials, designed ergonomically, made preciously-Focus on Comfort & Reliable.
Vitesse use high density, integrated and more quantity sponge and foam. The integrate material provide excellent comfort, elasticity resilience and long service life.
Vitesse featured independent back angle option. An angle-adjustable backrest to help you adjust you from sitting position, fitting all your needs: working, gaming, taking nap when up to 180 degrees.
Vitesse’s three points support systems with adjustable headrest pillow and lumbar cushion helps fit your spine and provide enough support when you working or gaming.
Premium carbon fiber PU leather contrast classic black, more durable and provide racing style passionate feeling.
Vitesse use class-3 explosion-proof gas lift and verified by SGS, more safe and more reliable compared with class 1 or 2 basic gaming chair.
Passed SGS, BIFMA, European E1 certification
Seat Durability Test / Seat Impact Test (100,000 cycles)