Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Xigmatek Elysium CCC-HSA0DS-U01 Black Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case
- Steel / Plastic ATX Full Tower
- USB3.0 x 2, USB2.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1, Audio in/out x 1 (HD Audio), SATA 2.5/3.5" HDD hot-swap bay Front Ports
- 12 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 8 compatible with 2.5” using 6 external 5.25" bays Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Xigmatek Elysium Computer Case
Elysium: Domicile of the blessed in the Roman Empire, surrounded by its own stars and a sun - and now your new high end gaming tower! Spotlight your hardware with 12 x 5.25" drive bays and two 4-in-3 HDD cages. This case supports extreme HPTX, XL-ATX, and downward form factors. Aluminum and mesh front design with USB 3.0 and Hot-Swap HDD docking on the top panel. Two mounting possibilities for PSU - on the top and bottom - and water cooling experts and enthusiasts will be overwhelmed with support for their radiators up to 420mm, including seven spots for tube guidance.
The Elysium is that rare product that has a value that far outperforms its price. Xigmatek's Elysium is a super tower capable of running the largest enthusiast motherboard on the market, the EVGA SR-2.
Fitting an SR-2 in a case is no easy task. There are very few cases large enough to claim compatibility and many of those cost just as much as the SR-2 itself. Xigmatek didn't just stop at the SR-2, though - they also included enough room to install a large liquid cooling system capable of dissipating the heat from the motherboard, processors and even quad SLI video card configurations that are liquid cooled on a separate loop. With just a massive list of rare features that leave nothing out, this super-tower is an enthusiast's dream come true.
- Supports HPTX super big MB and 10 PCI slots for four graphic cards.
- Hot-swappable 2.5/3.5" SATA HDD docking on top panel.
- Two USB 3.0 super-speed ports on top panel with dust-proof cover.
- Screw-less ODD holders on both sides.
- Dual PSU supports on the top and bottom.
- 360/420mm water cooling radiator support.
- Fully external twelve 5.25" bays with two "4-in-3-HDD-cage."
- 3.5" HDD anti-vibration rubbers inside of 4-in-3 cages.
- Anti-vibration rubbers and bottom dust filter for PSU.
- Aluminum on the front mesh panel with removable dust filters.
- Two big CPU cooler backside holes and 12/14cm cooling fans available.
- Back side holes and clips for cable management.
Dust prevention I/O cover
PSU dust filter and anti-vibration rubbers
4-in-3 HDD cage with black LED fans and anti-vibration rubber
Side panel with acrylic window and mesh
Double-sided X-type tool-free ODD holder cages
CPU cutout for easy cooler installation
2.5/3.5" HDD hot-swap docking
Dual PSU support and 7 water cooling pipe holes
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||9.06 x 24.33 x 26.10 inches (230 x 618 x 663mm)|
|Drive Bays||5.25" External x 12 with tool-free holders.
(Including two 4-in-3 3.5" HDD adapter)
|Expansion Slots||10 Slots, 440mm free add-on card length.|
|Motherboard Support||HPTX, XL-ATX, E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, mini-ITX (with backside hole for CPU cooler)|
|Power Supply||Standard P/S2 ATX/EPS power supply unit
CPU cooler height clearance is 185mm without side panel or preinstalled 23cm fan interference.
CPU cooler height clearance is 155mm with side panel preinstalled & 23cm fan interference.
Side panel 23cm fan is removable to top and bottom fan space in case of interference.
|I/O Panel||Top Panel: Power On/Off switch, USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2, e-SATA x 1,
Audio in/out x 1 (HD Audio).
|CPU Cooler||180mm Height supported|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy