Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
XPG Xenia 14 - 14" Ultrabook - Intel i5-1135G7 - Intel Iris Xe Integrated Graphics - 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4X4 SSD - 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 - 1080p Full HD 16:10 IPS w/ Backpack, Headset, Mouse mat Bundle
- IPS 14” 16:10 FHD-60Hz, 1920 x 1200, 92% Screen ratio, 400nits, sRGB 100%
- Intel 11 Gen CPU
- Intel Iris Xe GPU
- PCIe Gen 4 XPG GAMMIX S50 LITE 512GB SSD, DDR4-3200MHz 16GB*1
- Versatile IO ports, Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB 4.0) *1 ,USB 3.0 Gen 2 Type-C (with DP1.4)*1, USB 3 Gen1 Type-A *2, HDMI 2.0b, Card Reader (UHS-I, SD/SDHC/SDXC), Audio 3.5mm Combo Jack, Power connector
- Magnesium alloy chassis and 2.13lbs (970g) lightweight
- Up to 3x external 4K monitors
- Up to 10 hours battery life and support fast charging
- Upgradable for both ram and SSD
XPG continuously provides outstanding and amazing laptop products for users. XPG XENIA 14 is equipped with an Intel 11th Gen Tigerlake processor and Xe graphics in a slim and ultra-portable magnesium alloy chassis. Moreover, it is powered by an XPG PCIe Gen4 SSD and DDR4 memory, and offers long battery life.
- Slim and Light Magnesium Alloy Chassis 970g
- Pre-installed 512GB PCIe Gen4 SSD - XPG GAMMIX S50 LITE
- Pre-installed 16GB XPG 3200MHz DDR4 Premium Memory
- 11th Gen Intel Processor with Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Best-in-Class Versatile Selection of I/O Ports
- Super-Narrow 2mm Bezel with 92% Screen to Body Ratio
- 14", 16:10, Bright and Accurate Display
- Thunderbolt 4 Technology
- Supports Wi-Fi 6 & Bluetooth 5.1
- Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life and Fast Charging
- HD IR Camera with Windows Hello Support
- Xbox Game Pass 1-Month Free-Trial
Revel in the slim yet solid design of the XENIA 14's magnesium alloy body. The XPG XENIA 14 weighs in at 970g and is only 15mm thick, all the while keeping the high-performance components inside cool.
Leveraging XPG's DNA in storage devices, the XPG XENIA 14 comes equipped with the latest XPG PCIe Gen4 solid state drive - XPG GAMMIX S50 Lite. Enjoy a new level of gaming performance with improved loading speeds that are up to two times faster than PCIe Gen3 and eight times faster than traditional SATA SSDs.
XPG XENIA 14 has some serious gaming DNA with its XPG 3200MHz DDR4 sorted memory with remarkable performance and efficiency. It has 16GB of capacity to go around for all your multitasking needs. Besides, you can increase your DRAM capacity by adding an extra SO-DIMM up to 32GB in total or upgrade all DRAM for up to 64GB in total.
The 4 core, 10 thread 11th Gen Intel Core i5 or i7 mobile processors have Turbo Boost of up to 4.7 Ghz. Also, Intel Iris Xe graphics provide a huge performance improvement via Intel's new integrated GPU design. This allows the XPG XENIA 14 to deliver pixel-perfect productivity or thrilling casual gaming, and the ability to connect up to three external 4K monitors.
The XPG XENIA 14 has a versatile combo of I/O ports, including multiple USB Type-C ports with one equipped with Thunderbolt 4 for both convenient charging and fast data transfers. A USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A port, 3.5mm audio combo jack, and a HDMI 2.0b port are also provided. Moreover, XPG XENIA 14 is able to connect up to three external 4K monitors via HDMI and USB-C ports.
A 2mm super-narrow bezel design with a 92% screen-to-body ratio offers more screen and less distractions. A perfect weight distribution and hinge design also means that you can easily open the notebook with just one hand.
Thunderbolt 4 provides state-of-the-art connectivity with speeds of up to 40Gbps that enable up to two 4K resolution monitors at 60Hz and is compatible with USB 4.0 for even more versatility.
Equipped with Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201, XPG XENIA 14 allows you to enjoy the latest in connectivity with support for Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1. Wi-Fi 6 allows routers to communicate with more devices at once and send data to multiple devices in the same broadcast with a wider transmission range. Bluetooth 5.1 brings a new "direction-finding" feature that allows the XPG XENIA 14 to pinpoint the physical location of Bluetooth signals for increased stability.
The XENIA 14 provides up to 10-hour* battery life for all-day productivity on the go, and the included AC adapter is compact with 65W power output through a barrel jack. Alternatively, you could also top up your battery with either of the two USB Type-C ports (USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 4 Port)
The XPG XENIA 14 supports Windows Hello and can awake from sleep mode in just seconds thanks to face recognition via the IR camera positioned above the display.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 30 days
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 30 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ADATA Technology (USA) CO., Ltd Return Policy