Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Unleash the secrets of a Lost continent.
Since the world was sundered more than ten thousand years ago, the ancient realm of Pandaria, shrouded in fog, has remained unspoiled by war. Its lush forests and cloud-ringed mountains are home to a complex ecosystem of indigenous races and exotic creatures. It is the homeland of the enigmatic Pandaren, a race that celebrates life to the fullest even while under siege by an ancient menace.
The new continent reveals itself to a broken world just as the Alliance and Horde are spiraling ever closer to a war that will consume all of Azeroth. Will the mists of Pandaria part to reveal the world's salvation? Or will the battle to control this rich and breathtaking new land push the two mighty factions over the brink of war and into total annihilation? The answers await within Pandaria's mysterious shores!
- Challenge ModesThe clock is ticking. Your group is making good progress, but you realize that if you don't hurry and work as a team, you will never make it in time. You approach the dungeon's last boss with a look of grim determination on your face; you will get that gold medal this time, come what may. He's almost down, but there are only seconds left on the timer. You yell at your group mates to give it their all for one last push, fingers flying across your keyboard. Finally he drops, and your group screams triumphantly: you've beaten the dungeon's best time. You've mastered its Challenge Mode.
- Pet Battle SystemFor years, your faithful companion pets have followed you on countless adventures. They've provided you with comfort, company, sometimes even with entertainment and hours of fun. Maybe you only have a handful of pets you really love, or maybe you have made it your quest to capture as many of them as you can. The fact remains, heroes love their little companions... and in Mists of Pandaria, they will take the spotlight in a brand-new way.
- Battle to Level 90Ascend to new heights of power as you explore the verdant reaches of the Jade Forest, war with the terrible Yaungol on Kun-Lai Summit, and unlock the secrets of the Mogu'shan Vaults.
- Master the Power of the MonkLearn the mystic powers of the Monk, World of Warcraft's newest playable class. Destroy foes with the Windwalker's devastating attacks, replenish allies with the Mistweaver's spiritual energies, and shrug off enormous damage with the Brewmaster's unyielding strength.
- Unleash PandemoniumSet out as a member of the enigmatic Pandaren - World of Warcraft's first neutral race - and join the ranks of either the Horde or Alliance as you enter the conflict brewing on Pandaria's shores.
- BestiaryThe Virmen are an annoyance with the potential to become a serious problem. Rabbit-like pests with powerful hind legs that send them bounding across terrain, Virmen typically live and scavenge out of sight in caves and burrows. But when the civilized races of Pandaria draw near their warrens, the Virmen are a famine on legs.Virmen are inveterate lurkers, awaiting the opportunity to grab carrion, garbage, or actual food whenever they can. They’ll steal and eat nearly anything, then scurry away, leaving behind overturned tables and ransacked trash piles. The menace of the Virmen is only slightly increased by their propensity to wield stolen daggers (or, failing that, sharpened pieces of bamboo) in both hands. Though most Virmen avoid direct conflict, they are not unwilling to attack others in pursuit of the sustenance that drives their every waking moment.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy