- Sale Ends in 6 Days (Mon) - Save: $30.00 (17%)
- $134.99 after $15.00 rebate card
- $3.99 Shipping ()
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Mesh White ARGB Airflow ATX Mid-Tower with Dual 200mm ARGB Fans, Mesh Front Panel, Tempered Glass Side Panel & ARGB Lighting System
- Dual 200mm ARGB Fans: The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-Series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size.
- Mesh Front Panel: Two layers of mesh make up the entire front panel to maximize airflow. A finer layer filters out dust while the steel mesh reinforces its structure.
- Build By Design: The transparent top panel and tempered glass side panel flaunt the hardware & fans, while the cable covers, PSU shroud, and cable management space hide the clutter.
- ARGB Lighting System: The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel: Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
The MasterCase H500 Mesh White case is designed to house performance components in a clean and cool way. It performs to let you accomplish more and shines to make a unique statement. If you have a flashy graphics card, you can better show it off by installing it vertically.
The MasterCase H500P Mesh White will blow you away with its looks and performance!
A Completely Mesh Front Panel
Optimized airflow is guaranteed behind a completely mesh front panel—designed with apertures that allow your PC to breathe all while filtering out dust.
Two 200mm RGB Fans
Two pre-installed 200mm RGB fans are on full display behind the mesh front panel.
Liquid Cooling Ready
Up to 360mm radiator support, on the top and front of the case.
Edge-to-Edge Tempered Glass Side Panel
Show off your build through the edge-to-edge light grey-tinted tempered glass side panel.
RGB Controller and 1-to-3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans
The included RGB controller can be connected to the Reset Switch to manage the case's two 200mm RGB fans. The RGB splitter and 4-pin male-to-male adapters are included.
Covers for Clean Building
Cable covers1, a CPU cutout cover2, and PSU shroud3 take cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro!
Show Off Your Graphics Card
Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position (riser cable sold seperately).
|MasterCase H500P Mesh
|MasterBox Pro 5 RGB||MasterBox Q300P|
w/ RGB Controller
|Materials||Exterior||Plastic, Steel Mesh||Plastic, Mesh Bezel||Plastic|
|Side Panel||Tempered Glass, Steel||Tempered Glass||Tempered Glass|
|Dimensions, L x W x H||544 x 242 x 542mm||500 x 223 x 475mm||450 x 230 x 450mm|
|Motherboard Suport||E-ATX up to 12" x 10.7", ATX,
|E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX||Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX|
|Expansion Slots||7 + 2 with support
for vertical GPUs
|2.5"/3.5"||2||2||1, 3.5" only|
|2.5" SSD||2, or 5 w/Drive Bay||2||2|
|I/O Port||USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2,
HD Audio In/Out
|USB 3.0 x2, Audio In/Out||USB 3.0 x2, Audio In/Out|
|Installed Fan(s)||Front||200 x 25mm RGB x2, 800 RPM||120mm RGB x3*||120mm RGB LED x2|
|Rear||140 x 25mm x1, 1200 RPM||120mm Black x1||120mm x1|
|Fan Support||Front||120 / 140mm x3, or 200mm x2||120mm x3 / 140mm x2||120 / 140mm x2|
|Top||120 / 140mm x3, or 200mm x2||n/a||120mm x2|
|Rear||120 / 140mm x1||120mm x1||120mm x1|
|Radiator Support||Top||120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm**||n/a||n/a|
|Front||120 / 140 / 240 / 280 / 360mm||240 / 280 / 360mm||120mm x1 / 240mm x1|
|Rear||120 / 140mm||120mm x1||120mm x1|
|Cable Routing||Behind MB Tray||17.9mm||25–35mm||28mm|
|Dust Filters||Front, Top, Bottom||Front, Bottom||Front, Top, Bottom|
|Power Supply Support||Bottom Mount, ATX PS2||Bottom Mount, ATX||Bottom Mount, ATX PS2|
|Net Weight||11.3 kg||8.66 kg||5.2 kg|
|Gross Weight||14.7 kg||10.42 kg||6.4 kg|
|Carton Dimensions, L x W x H||640 x 345 x 650mm||580 x 280 x 565mm||510 x 277 x 527mm|
* Additional controller or compatible motherboard required for RGB functionality
** Maximum thickness clearance of 55mm
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy